Discuss Sad days ahead................. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Squid

I sold my Lotus as it just wasn't getting used enough, when I move out of London to either Devon or Dorset I will be after another one for runs along the twisties.... best car I have ever owned or driven it was unbelievable.

I have also decided to go to the dark side and have put a deposit down on a 2003 Subaru Legacy JDM BP5 Twinscroll Turbo 0-60 5.6 secs for a load lugger is interesting.

Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 13.39.08.jpg

Fantastic looking car, bit of a come down on the Subaru though?
Need a wagon but still a turbo at 260 BHP should be fun, major house renovation planned so need a load lugger with a bit of a spirited drive, I am old but not in Skoda Roomster territory yet. I am tempted with a Caterham though...

At least you're not getting an Impreza. I always have a chuckle at Jeremy Clarksons comments along the lines that hearing the distinctive sound of a Subaru Impreza signifies the imminent arrival of a complete idiot! o_O
Yeah is a sleeper with a bit of power, one day I will build my own EV car.....

At least you're not getting an Impreza. I always have a chuckle at Jeremy Clarksons comments along the lines that hearing the distinctive sound of a Subaru Impreza signifies the imminent arrival of a complete idiot! o_O
My Aunt who lives in Parsons Green saw him in his GT40 one day stuck in traffic and thought he looked liked like a total cock, she didn't use those exact words as she never uses vulgarisms but I got the idea.

At least you're not getting an Impreza. I always have a chuckle at Jeremy Clarksons comments along the lines that hearing the distinctive sound of aSubaru Imprez a signifies the imminent arrival of a complete idiot! o_O

If Clarkson can hear it the complete idiot is already there. :)

Reply to Sad days ahead................. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock