Discuss Safe systems of work in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

There are many systems in use to provide safety whilst working.
These can be: not allowing lone working (rather difficult for one man bands), permit to work systems, method statements risk assessments etc.
At the end of the day, you are responsible for your own and anyone else's safety that your actions could affect.
As such it is your duty to ensure that danger to yourself and others is minimised, this can be achieved by implementing a safe sytem of work.
The exact nature of the system is up to you to determine, preferably to my mind, something which will become second nature.
A bit like allways glancing over your shoulder before making a turn or overtaking.

Reply to Safe systems of work in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi So after working for a company i have decided to go self employed and start my own business. people on checkatrade my builder and rated...
Replies
Views
Apartment complex lights not working or pool pump system. Novice maintenance man with very little experience in electrical, and my job is on the line
Replies
Views
Hey, I want to use an old xbox 360 PSU- 12V 175W output- for my 12V sup pump (pump/air compressor). When I connected the PSU to the pump...
Replies
Views
We have a meter EDMI - ES30B fitted to our property. I understand from the fact sheet for the smart meter...
Replies
Views
Up until now I have steered clear of heating systems. I now have quite a bit of work with a builder and will be expected to deal with the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock