Discuss Santon's new SILIOS-D DC Switch Disconnectors in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hi Peter, happy new year to you too!

Yes, we're offering discounts on IMO stocks too at the moment. The Santon units stack up very nicely on price, and they even have a 4-pole unit rated 1000VDC straight out the box - suitable for 2 strings, no series-linking of poles etc. Don't really want to post installer prices on a public forum but we will be offering the 16A @ 1000VDC 4-pole unit, with M16 glands, for around the same price you would typically pay for an IMO 4-pole 16A @ 800VDC unit. 2-pole 16A @ 1000VDC units quite a bit less than the IMO equivalent - more in line with some of the modified AC isolators out there......

Reply to Santon's new SILIOS-D DC Switch Disconnectors in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Trying to organise a CU replacement at home. It's a 1930s property. It's got a 10way CU but with no RCD protection. Was after a larger unit with...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
A friend of mine asked me to look at here PV system as she is not getting any power (and thus money) from it. First real issue is the Aurora...
Replies
Views
Good Evening, Amendment 2. Just wanted to ask your thoughts on this once more money making criteria that's been laid before us? The Introduction...
Replies
Views
I know how I was taught to test a RCD, 6 tests in all two no go, two under 300 mS and 2 under 40 mS with no load. But thinking about it not so...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock