Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Sat night TV in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Kiers1970

Kiers1970 Regular EF Member

Take me out, I'd like to take McGuinness out ok, with my wrecking bar, and anyone else had the misfortune to see casualty? Jeeeesh. Least I can stream the fight in a bit, hope that slap makes Klitchco snap.

2. sparkiegaz

sparkiegaz Guest

sky plus is great can tape all me favs then watch at my on times and blitz the adverts x30,,,,homeland started tonight looks like a goodern,,,,loads on feller,,,,,,the last lioness and swimming with crocs to mention two,,,,