Pete's Videos Say it like it is Mate

Discuss Say it like it is Mate in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Have to say, I wasn't quite comfortable watching it. I sense it's directed towards a very small minority of peoples, but I'm afraid he probably has a bigger audience in mind?

Have to say, I wasn't quite comfortable watching it. I sense it's directed towards a very small minority of peoples, but I'm afraid he probably has a bigger audience in mind?

He is definitely not just talking about the minority alluded to in the video title, however he wants to dress it up.

I got confused at the start. He says that the video is for third world criminals flooding into Europe. But it's obviously meant for a different audience entirely. He's addressing more of a home grown audience with a particular world view.

He has a point though, if this third world criminal of fighting age pretending to be a child had only bothered to look at his smart phone that they all seem to have with them, there might of been a better outcome. And that goes for the other 600 plus children (obviously criminals of fighting age pretending to be a children) who have drowned this year.

Say it like it is Mate {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

Having watched this Video again, after reading your comments, and whilst not agreeing with the racist slurs, he does have a point.
Look at that Guy who has been allegedly recruiting ISIS fighters, the UK fed and housed him for years, yes he has finally been imprisoned where the UK taxpayers will feed and house him until he is released early for good behavior, I wonder what the bloke on the video would make of that.
Sharia patrols in the UK. Muslim areas, what next? he might be a bigot and a racist, but he is on the right track.

just thinking about what would happen to us, practising our customs and religion in a muslim country. it's a 2 way street, but these muslims seem to think it's all 1 way.

in a lot of muslim countries, drinking alcohol = flogging. a woman showing a bit of leg in public = flogging. being homosexual = flogging.

we could adopt a similar stance...

attempting to marry a 12 year old girl = floogging. barbaric, cruel halal slaughter = flogging. grooming young british girls = flogging.

wonder how long it would take then for them to accept our customs or stay where' they prefer their own.

Just click bate for those that are into that sort of view. As a human race we seem to have an inability to learn ANYTHING from the mistakes of the previous generation. All I will say is this is how it always starts. Find a soft target group. Find the most extreme "worst" of said soft target group, Play this worst case scenario on endless loop to the "masses". Then sit back and watch the masses grumble that "something needs to be done !" - Divide conquer and control...in all it's guises. Amazing that so many still fall for it tbh.
If we have criminals of any shape or form breaking the law then it's a law and order and policing issue. Now if the authorities don't have the resources to deal with the issue....well that's another matter altogether. We could replicate law and order for ANY of the social services which we have allowed to be cut to the bone in favour of "austerity".

in a lot of muslim countries, drinking alcohol = flogging. a woman showing a bit of leg in public = flogging. being homosexual = flogging.

we could adopt a similar stance...

attempting to marry a 12 year old girl = floogging. barbaric, cruel halal slaughter = flogging. grooming young british girls = flogging.

wonder how long it would take then for them to accept our customs or stay where' they prefer their own.

So in order to dissuade and punish the undesirable customs of other cultures we should employ and embrace the undesirable customs of other cultures ?

So in order to dissuade and punish the undesirable customs of other cultures we should employ and embrace the undesirable customs of other cultures ?

I think the point is "when in Rome do as the Romans do" We have to adhere and respect laws we don't always agree with or are used to in other countries.If not we have to face the consequences (Barbaric or not) But sometimes in the UK we bend over backwards far too much to folk who do not integrate into our society.Some integrate well but some want it both ways. Our laws when it suits and their laws when it suits.
The law is a written rule and can be interpreted differently but should not be bent to protect other races or creeds.

Sometimes I feel like a second class citizen in my home country.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet that poor little lad lying dead on the beach, never had a bad word to say about anyone. He might have done, if he had lived and when he became older. But only if he'd listened to people like the guy in the vid.

''No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.” Nelson Mandela

Edit, grammer

I think the point is "when in Rome do as the Romans do" We have to adhere and respect laws we don't always agree with or are used to in other countries.If not we have to face the consequences (Barbaric or not) But sometimes in the UK we bend over backwards far too much to folk who do not integrate into our society.Some integrate well but some want it both ways. Our laws when it suits and their laws when it suits.
The law is a written rule and can be interpreted differently but should not be bent to protect other races or creeds.

Sometimes I feel like a second class citizen in my home country.

I have never felt like a second class citizen in my own country, nor been given any cause to feel that way. I suppose that's all down to perception.
Can you give me a documented example of any time when a UK court has overruled UK law in favour of a law from another country cited by a defendant to substantiate your claim of "Our laws when it suits and their laws when it suits" ?

I'm all for sensible debate, but I find it hard to debate issues based on hearsay and anecdote.

that guy in the video might be a bit extreme, but nowhere near as extreme as the muslim hate preachers. inciting young men(and women) to kill in the name of their god.

Reply to Say it like it is Mate in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock