Discuss schematic software in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi All

Can anyone recommend some software for producing distribution diagrams. Just simple ones like you'd have at the main section board of a school etc, detailing where each board is fed from.

Thanks

Autocad, is the industrial standard, but if you just want to draw schematics, cheap drawing pakages like turbo cad, serif draw, we all do the job, as you just need to draw lines and insert boxes.

I’ve been using AutoSketch for the last 35 years.

ScottTransformer3.jpg

not 100%, tony, but i seem to recall it's a type of 3phase/2phase converter.

been 30 years of beer since i did anything with this sort of stuff.

BTW it's an American "Scott" connected transformer.

A free "Thanks" to who can say what it's for.

By the looks of it, deriving 2ph from 3ph in balance.

I think its fair to say, try out a few cheapies and Microsoft, and work out what suits you best on ease of use etc.

Reply to schematic software in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Can anyone recommend software I could use to convert Napit test results across to a site schematic. These are big reports, some +1000 circuits...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a free electrical drawing program that I can use to draw neat circuits consisting of a mains supply (fuse board) mains sockets...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a professional coffe machine working at 220 V and it currently drain about 2,5 kW of power. I have made this simple and horrible...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Merry Christmas to everyone, and apologies for talking work during the holidays😅 I have my first EV charger install job early in the New...
Replies
Views
Hi all, New to the forum. I have been asked to look at this for one of our guys who's had an issue onsite after some electrical works had been...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock