• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Schneider 115a 3 pole contactors in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

joel89

-
Reaction score
brand new without the boxes 115a contactors with 110v coils.
3 for sale I am asking for offers around £150 per contactor these cost £300 when I bought them.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

I think the problem you have is the 110V coil bit.

Problem you'll have is anybody regularly using components like these will have discount terms set up with distributors.

I've just looked at what I can get those parts for and brand new it's less than what your offering.

You need a better sails pitch mate...

Electrickety people of the world.
Come and by these wonderful 115A contactors. Top quality from Schneider. No rubbish make..
Also at a special offer of ONLY £40 each.
That's a saving of £110 from the original price.
Come and get them while we have them...
Limited stock.

P.S. OK they do have a 110V coil.....

better.....

only 3 left.
i'm not asking£300, not even asking £200.your's fot £100 each.

yes madam, how many??? 2?

sold to the lady with the fatt arse.
now you sir, the one with his snickers round your arse, last one £80. and a free leather belt to go.
upload_2018-8-16_9-38-38.jpeg

They are genuine, the customer bought them
For me to fit then they decided they wanted Schneider to come in and fit them a VFD. But they never asked them for back so they have been stuck in my unit for 12 months. So i am just wanting shut of them now hence the massive price drop ive had them on ebay forever too.

As I said in post #3, the 110V coil is stopping these from going IMO..

They are genuine, the customer bought them
For me to fit then they decided they wanted Schneider to come in and fit them a VFD. But they never asked them for back so they have been stuck in my unit for 12 months. So i am just wanting shut of them now hence the massive price drop ive had them on ebay forever too.
So they aren't yours to sell really?

This is the best auction I've ever been too, the Auctioneer keeps lowering the price instead of increasing it. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reply to Schneider 115a 3 pole contactors in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net