• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss Scope of electrical work in commercial projects. in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Momo54

-
Reaction score
Hi everybody.
I need somebody to give a hand and give me advice about what is scope of electrical works in commersial projects.
I have table with some work ,but i do not know which part is in electrical scope of works(Here is one row of the table):
Plot No-1
Level-1
Bed/Bath - 2b2b
1st Fix - 600
1st fix clean -15
1st Fix Vent- 290
2nd Fix - 390
2nd fix clean -15
Heating-20
Dead Test -20
Live Test-15
2nd Fix Vent -55
Comm Vents -30
Finals-25

Thank you in advance.

Hi everybody.
I need somebody to give a hand and give me advice about what is scope of electrical works in commersial projects.
I have table with some work ,but i do not know which part is in electrical scope of works(Here is one row of the table):
Plot No-1
Level-1
Bed/Bath - 2b2b
1st Fix - 600
1st fix clean -15
1st Fix Vent- 290
2nd Fix - 390
2nd fix clean -15
Heating-20
Dead Test -20
Live Test-15
2nd Fix Vent -55
Comm Vents -30
Finals-25

Thank you in advance.
What on earth are you talking about?

Hi everybody.
Plot No-1
Level-1
Bed/Bath - 2b2b
1st Fix - 600
1st fix clean -15
1st Fix Vent- 290
2nd Fix - 390
2nd fix clean -15
Heating-20
Dead Test -20
Live Test-15
2nd Fix Vent -55
Comm Vents -30
Finals-25

Thank you in advance.
HOUSE !

Reply to Scope of electrical work in commercial projects. in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back