Discuss Screwfix live is it worth going? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Gavin John Hyde

-
Esteemed
Arms
Patron
Reaction score
Had an email about this screwfix live show this weekend in Farnborough.
Has anybody been and is it worth going?
These things used to be great as you'd get loads of freebies all they seem to offer now is 10% in screwfix which you get if you ask anyway on a big order and a bag of random free bits including a football and a tape measure!
I want some new powertools and am tempted to see if Milwaukee might have some good deals available as I like some of the cordless bits they do.

It's not too bad. Loads of manufacturers are there, so some really good deals going. Plenty of games to win free stuff too and some of the freebies ain't bad. I even got a free jigsaw, free Yale padlocks, some half decent free PPE stuff and a bunch of other stuff.

You also get to see some of the new stuff manufacturers are coming out with which is probably one of he main pluses.

Oh, and you probably won't need to buy any pens for another year.

Reply to Screwfix live is it worth going? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

A mate has asked if I want to go to the Toolfair... Anybody been to them recently? Are they worth a day out to go to and are the...
Replies
Views
Just gone along the road to screwfix to pick up a click and collect order for tomorrow before they close. Place usually like a ghost town this...
Replies
Views
Some years ago when Facebook launched they were not so bad. As time went on, they joined the older crew (Yahoo and Google - And MSN, now Bing or...
Replies
Views
This popped up on my FB page today and I thought it worth posting here, in the hope that the electrician involved may be a member and as an...
Replies
Views
E
I am currently sick of the UK supply market when it comes to PV and PV components etc. They appear to get orders wrong constantly and chop and...
Replies
Views
simonpeat
S

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock