Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Security Systems Engineer in the New Member Introductions area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Rob Argent

Rob Argent New EF Member

Business Name:
    Comstation Security Systems
    Hello Ladies, Gentleman, Fellow Sparks,
    I'm Rob Argent, New to the site, Former 15th edition electrician now last 18 years Integrated Security Engineer (MD) for Comstation Security Systems.
    Im based in Mid Kent and want to be a valuable asset to your tool box with anything regarding Alarms - CCTV - Access Control.
    I can Breakfix, Install, Service and happy to talk anytime.

2. westward10

westward10 In echoed steps I walk across an empty dream. Staff Member Moderator

Welcome Rob.

• Like Like x 1
  3. buzzlightyear

buzzlightyear still kicking sand, before pushing up daisies . Electrician's Arms

welcome ,glad you have came on board.

• Like Like x 1