Discuss Shooping with your other half, if you have one in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

hope you weren't on that apology for beer, so called lager thatpretends it's german or belgian, but made in warrington.

usually that sort of trip is a bribe to wear out shoe leather in those (should not be mentioned on an open forum) what i referred to in post #18

Went sofa shopping last week with my other half , spent hours in loads of shops:(. Everyone sofa I sat in that was comfy and liked she hated, everyone she liked which were..well.. hardly any, felt like sitting on a stone bench and were stupendously expensive! She has now ordered the most expensive, un-comfy, pile of carp available. Why? "because it is made from luxury Italian leather and is very stylish" o_O:rolleyes:
Christmas is coming up, god help me :eek:

if you think grocery shopping is bad, try getting dragged round handbag/shoe/dress shops. then there's TK Mixx, garden centres, home furnishing stores. pure hell on earth. i've wiped cheshire oaks and trafford centre out of the sat navs' memories.
Worse than clothes shopping experience, just got fitted with my hearing aid this morning at 08:30, Pete now we are in town can we go to a well known Irish shop , sort of Irish BHS DoneOak or something like that, having to explain to some teenager in the fabric area how to convert inches into metric, with a raging headache from hearing properly for the first time in I don't know how long, I'll buy you a bacon bap after she says, nearly broke me effin teeth in the process of trying to eat the burnt offering, still all better now nice bottle of Cotes Du Rhone slipping down lovely.

Went sofa shopping last week with my other half , spent hours in loads of shops:(. Everyone sofa I sat in that was comfy and liked she hated, everyone she liked which were..well.. hardly any, felt like sitting on a stone bench and were stupendously expensive! She has now ordered the most expensive, un-comfy, pile of carp available. Why? "because it is made from luxury Italian leather and is very stylish" o_O:rolleyes:
Christmas is coming up, god help me :eek:
er indoors insisted that we chuck out the 30 year old comfortable mattress and buy a new memory foam topped thing. completely uncomfortable and it makes the bed so high that you feet won't reach the floor if sitting on it, and you get dizzy looking down. there was better in a neighbour's skip when the house clearance boys were in. don't worry. it found a good home, along with the silent nite bed that was in the skip with it. ( see if she notices tonite).

er indoors insisted that we chuck out the 30 year old comfortable mattress and buy a new memory foam topped thing. completely uncomfortable and it makes the bed so high that you feet won't reach the floor if sitting on it, and you get dizzy looking down. there was better in a neighbour's skip when the house clearance boys were in. don't worry. it found a good home, along with the silent nite bed that was in the skip with it. ( see if she notices tonite).
Yeah we have one of those things also and now I sweat like a pig in bed because of the thermal insulation from it. Obviously my missus loves it cause she's bloody cold when its 30 degrees outside!

Yeah we have one of those things also and now I sweat like a pig in bed because of the thermal insulation from it. Obviously my missus loves it cause she's bloody cold when its 30 degrees outside!
Likewise she has a bloody heater in the Kitchen switched when it's roasting outside.

mine won't switch the heating on till the windows ice up. still, she pays the gas bill so......

I enjoy shopping with the other half,

Screen Shot 2017-10-18 at 17.38.45.jpg

Once upon a time, a prince asked a princess to marry him. The princess said no......so the prince lived happily ever after because he didn't have to go shopping, could play his music loud, and went fishing whenever the hell he felt like it.

The End

Once upon a time, a prince asked a princess to marry him. The princess said no......so the prince lived happily ever after because he didn't have to go shopping, could play his music loud, and went fishing whenever the hell he felt like it.

The End
you missed out the bit where he turned into a frog.

The End
Get divorced and meet a decent lass, oh and install a Sonos system.

Reply to Shooping with your other half, if you have one in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net