Discuss Shopkeeper killed for wishing his friends a happy easter in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

Barry White

Shopkeeper Ashad Shah wished his christian friends a happy easter and a god friday and spoke of his beloved christian nation via facebook.
In return he recieved 30 stab wounds and death.

quote "Before his death, Mr Shah had wished his friends a ‘Good Friday and a very happy Easter, especially to my beloved Christian nation’.
In his final post, he wrote: ‘Let’s follow the real footstep of beloved holy Jesus Christ and get the real success in both worlds.’
Mr Shah also appeared to use his Facebook page to speak out over the attacks in Brussels"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...osted-happy-Easter-message.html#ixzz44112VFDR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
Just read this daily mail article. Besides the obvious disdain and sadness that a peace loving man should be slaughtered like a sacrificial beast on the alter of outrageous prejudice. I was drawn to the quote
"That man must not have been too happy about what he was doing, what he was preaching. It was a well-planned attack. He must have been an extremist"

I suppose that's the nice way of expressing this outrage.

And they want us to believe they are a religion of peace

This guy wished the "infidels" in the community he served a Happy Easter and was killed by his own for doing so. While some want to integrate into the local communities there are many who do not want to and would prefer Sharia law rather than UK law

Coupled with the incidents in Belgium earlier in the week can you trust a muslim not to put your life at risk

This guy wished the "infidels" in the community he served a Happy Easter and was killed by his own for doing so. While some want to integrate into the local communities there are many who do not want to and would prefer Sharia law rather than UK law

Coupled with the incidents in Belgium earlier in the week can you trust a muslim not to put your life at risk

The danger here is stories like these tend to generate blanket opinions about Muslims, this guy who was killed is actually in the majority here of UK muslims and how they interact and follow there religion. The guy who killed him is in the very small minority and is an Extremist and following this act is a terrorist, are you telling me that all the 5% of the population of UK muslims are extremists here?

ISIS or Daesh as they don't like to be called have 1 plan and that is to turn the west against Islam, this then fuels segregation and promotes division which is exactly what they need to recruit Muslims to follow there sick twisted version of Islam.

They New IRA has got active members again who have killed recently, so on the same plane of thought should we be saying 'can we trust an Irish person'?.... where do we stop, if we take the minority and paint the majority with the same brush then one becomes prejudist.

Last edited:
Whilst I echo your thoughts Darkwood, the Koran preaches (think that's the word) certain deeds against the 'infidels'. I'm no expert on the religious text, but I'm quite shocked at some of it's passages, I suppose it's in the interpretation. Christianity is not the only religion in its firing line. It is a relativity youthful religion, but until Islamic faith address some of these issues, than sadly, there will be some, that make the same interpretation.

Whilst I echo your thoughts Darkwood, the Koran preaches (think that's the word) certain deeds against the 'infidels'. I'm no expert on the religious text, but I'm quite shocked at some of it's passages, I suppose it's in the interpretation. Christianity is not the only religion in its firing line. It is a relativity youthful religion, but until Islamic faith address some of these issues, than sadly, there will be some, that make the same interpretation.

Have you ever read the bible - most of the questionable passages you can find in the Quran are echoed in similar text in the bible, yet I don't see an up rising of Christian extremists, well not in the modern world anyway, if you look at the countries that follow the barbaric version of Sharia Law and the Quran you will note that Education is limited and in some cases banned (females) and replaced mainly by one book (Quran) - when all you know are those teachings then you become brainwashed to them and your education limits your ability to question what you are been told, plus you would be killed if you question it, it is in a sense the perfect cult. In the UK the difference is these restrictions don't exist for the majority of Muslims so those that do become extreme are victims of poor childhood, bullying, racial attacks etc and they seek answers on the internet but land on these extremist sites, Voila! your home grown terrorist.

Yes there are general intergrations issues within our communities and that we know but this in itself does not create an extremist, it takes an extra nudge, like I said, the bible is just as bad but I don't see the same results anywhere in the world.

The danger here is stories like these tend to generate blanket opinions about Muslims, this guy who was killed is actually in the majority here of UK muslims and how they interact and follow there religion. The guy who killed him is in the very small minority and is an Extremist and following this act is a terrorist, are you telling me that all the 5% of the population of UK muslims are extremists here?

So what turns a normal muslim into an extremist as they are not created all by themselves I would suggest there are plenty out there who groom a third party minority to carry out their terrorist activities why do it yourself if someone else will do it for you and you can remain clean and out of reach of the law. Strange how the suspected leader of the Belgian attacks walked away without blowing himself up

ISIS or Daesh as they don't like to be called have 1 plan and that is to turn the west against Islam, this then fuels segregation and promotes division which is exactly what they need to recruit Muslims to follow there sick twisted version of Islam.

Really are you sure they are not trying to wipeout the followers of all other religions. Given the chance there are many british muslims who would have us following sharia law rather than the laws of the land where they have settled

They New IRA has got active members again who have killed recently, so on the same plane of thought should we be saying 'can we trust an Irish person'?.... where do we stop, if we take the minority and paint the majority with the same brush then one becomes prejudist.

While the IRA in it's various forms carried out some horrific acts it is still small scale compared to what ISIS etc are doing.
Does the islamic faith really need their women to walk around in various levels of head covering to the point where it is difficult to work out if they are female when they are looking out through a letter box slot would you know if they were carrying anything that could cause harm
It is not a prejudice it is suspicion and I am suspicious of anything that may cause me or anybody else harm it is more self preservation

i have used his shop in the passing he was always polite nice and had a pleasant demeiur about him
My local wee corner shop owner is the same Born broughtup in glasgow he is just a wee guy earning a living

Have you ever read the bible - most of the questionable passages you can find in the Quran are echoed in similar text in the bible, yet I don't see an up rising of Christian extremists, well not in the modern world anyway, if you look at the countries that follow the barbaric version of Sharia Law and the Quran you will note that Education is limited and in some cases banned (females) and replaced mainly by one book (Quran) - when all you know are those teachings then you become brainwashed to them and your education limits your ability to question what you are been told, plus you would be killed if you question it, it is in a sense the perfect cult. In the UK the difference is these restrictions don't exist for the majority of Muslims so those that do become extreme are victims of poor childhood, bullying, racial attacks etc and they seek answers on the internet but land on these extremist sites, Voila! your home grown terrorist.

You seem to have an in depth knowledge of how a muslim works yet strangely you make no mention of the Hadith in it's many forms
IMO the poor childhood, bullying are just an excuse to justify what happens with all of society these days, with regard to racial attacks until the PC brigade took over it was generally taken as banter and in some quarters still is

Yes there are general intergrations issues within our communities and that we know but this in itself does not create an extremist, it takes an extra nudge, like I said, the bible is just as bad but I don't see the same results anywhere in the world.

The ghetto type environment that has been created by some religions will and has caused suspicion yet it is allowed in this country could christian churches be built in muslim countries I think not. People are getting fed up being downtrodden it is all very well being PC and blind to what is happening but are we heading to another inquisition

Sending aid to a lot of countries is feeding terrorism when you look at the migrant flow into Europe I suspect a lot of it is funded by ISIS to enable radicals to invade unhindered

You seem to have an in depth knowledge of how a muslim works yet strangely you make no mention of the Hadith in it's many forms
IMO the poor childhood, bullying are just an excuse to justify what happens with all of society these days, with regard to racial attacks until the PC brigade took over it was generally taken as banter and in some quarters still is

The ghetto type environment that has been created by some religions will and has caused suspicion yet it is allowed in this country could christian churches be built in muslim countries I think not. People are getting fed up being downtrodden it is all very well being PC and blind to what is happening but are we heading to another inquisition

Sending aid to a lot of countries is feeding terrorism when you look at the migrant flow into Europe I suspect a lot of it is funded by ISIS to enable radicals to invade unhindered

I tend to see more than the average joe as I live in an area surrounded by towns and cities with a high Muslim population, I have many muslim freinds and the Industry I work in (textile) tends to be a high percentage of Muslim workers and bosses, yes there are issues within the communities and also issues with grooming to see the world from a fanatical/extremist angle, the blame here is both down to successive governments turning a blind eye to it and allowing it to seep into the education system for which it has been going on for 30+ yrs and the community themselves not standing up to those in there communities who wish to preach these extreme views.

You mention that they would rather follow sharia than the laws of the land that they have settled, you forget that most extremist hate preachers within our communities were born here and so were there parents, they are as much British as You and I (assuming you are born and bred here). A large proportion of the Muslim communities don't want Sharia imposed on society as they see its values exactly as we do, there is a difference between someone following sharia within there own private lives (without breaking any laws of course) and living under UK law and someone who believes Sharia should be our law... I have frequented Bradford, Dewsbury, Batley etc most of my adult life and in reality it appears to me that the majority are judged on the acts of the few - this is why I said there is a prejudist tone in our society whenever you mention the word Muslim.

Have you ever read the bible - most of the questionable passages you can find in the Quran are echoed in similar text in the bible, yet I don't see an up rising of Christian extremists, well not in the modern world anyway, if you look at the countries that follow the barbaric version of Sharia Law and the Quran you will note that Education is limited and in some cases banned (females) and replaced mainly by one book (Quran) - when all you know are those teachings then you become brainwashed to them and your education limits your ability to question what you are been told, plus you would be killed if you question it, it is in a sense the perfect cult.

Not that religious myself, remember reading the Bible as kid. Believe the difference between the Bible & the Koran, Quran and Qur'an, is that the Bible is a historical account, written by men inspired by God, whereas the later is the direct words of God, dictated to the Prophet by Angel Gabriel. It can thus take on a literal meaning, these are the words of God. I'm led to believe the teachings of the Quran, assume you've read the Bible, therefore have read those 'questionable passages'. The passages in the Quran can be taken out of perspective, but they are not constrain by historical context (unlike the Bible), although some Muslims (I'm told) choose to think of them as historical, whereas others think of them as the unchanging words of God. Hence some lunatic, kills a fellow Muslim for wishing Christians well.

I have frequented Bradford, Dewsbury, Batley etc most of my adult life and in reality it appears to me that the majority are judged on the acts of the few - this is why I said there is a prejudist tone in our society whenever you mention the word Muslim.
Don't think you can blame people for that. They hear, read & unfortunately sometimes see these pointless and outrageous acts of violence. It's a normal human reaction, to fear and condemn such peoples, even though its conducted by a very small minority of a greater majority. It's being intelligent or wise enough to understand that. Only the passage of time, will help forget 'mans inhumanity to man'. Happy Easter.

I'm just curious, but what is UK Law? I've never heard of it. That's because it doesn't exist.

Artistic licence. The UK has three legal systems, in England & Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland. The Supreme Court of the UK is the highest court (or court of last resort) in the UK to hear criminal & civil cases in the first two, and civil cases in the last. So as the UK includes all of those countries in its territories, these laws form the bases of law in the UK or UK Laws. Think this belongs in another existing thread.

Last edited:
I think people forget that the muslim faith has many different varieties of as with the Christian faith, some are extremist some are pacifists some will hate other religions some we'll live with other religion some will embrace other religions. All will have different interpretations of their own big book because at the end of the day it is how do you read it and what some man wearing a robe teaches you, as for the newsagent that was heartlessly killed his belief and following in braces other religions to the point that other Muslim sects do not like them, this has also happened within the Christian community where catholics has waged war against Other Christians who pray a different way and other christians waged war on catholics, we have just celebrated Easter but orthodox Christians do not celebrate Easter at the same time as us they have a pacific date where they celebrate it not a government defined weekend.
Once upon a time there was UK law then devolution started to happen and the Scots got their own Parliament but now makes their own rules the Welsh got given The power to make their own rules as long as Westminster liked them , Northern Ireland were given the power to elect IRA killers and silly people.
Let's not Forget that the catholic church puts hundreds thousands of people to death every year by not allowing someone to put a condom on their thing

I think people forget that the muslim faith has many different varieties of as with the Christian faith, some are extremist some are pacifists some will hate other religions some we'll live with other religion some will embrace other religions. All will have different interpretations of their own big book because at the end of the day it is how do you read it and what some man wearing a robe teaches you, as for the newsagent that was heartlessly killed his belief and following in braces other religions to the point that other Muslim sects do not like them, this has also happened within the Christian community where catholics has waged war against Other Christians who pray a different way and other christians waged war on catholics, we have just celebrated Easter but orthodox Christians do not celebrate Easter at the same time as us they have a pacific date where they celebrate it not a government defined weekend.
Once upon a time there was UK law then devolution started to happen and the Scots got their own Parliament but now makes their own rules the Welsh got given The power to make their own rules as long as Westminster liked them , Northern Ireland were given the power to elect IRA killers and silly people.
Let's not Forget that the catholic church puts hundreds thousands of people to death every year by not allowing someone to put a condom on their thing

I do not disagree with you, that all Muslim sects believe or would act in such a way. But as I said in an earlier post, the Koran are the words of God dictated to The Prophet by Arch Angel Gabriel. They are the words of God, not the words of man inspired by God, as in the Bible. Islam believe that Christians got it wrong & Jesus was just another Prophet. If you read some of the passages in the Koran, you'll see that God tells Muslims to carry out certain acts against the infidels, or gives them dispensation for such acts. Hence some sects the Islamic faith see nothing wrong, in killing infidels for example.

Luckily, we have laws against such acts, but sections of society believe they are only following Gods words. I firmly believe the expression 'when in Rome, do as the Romans do'. Therefore I have no sympathy for Brits who consume alcohol, kiss in public etc etc, in Arab states and fall foul of their laws. Saudi Arabia dos not allow Christians to worship openly.

In this country we are more liberal with our views, and allow other religions to build places of worship. Perhaps this liberalism get us into trouble and we should be more like the Romans. We were guilty of acts of barbarism and disingenuous to others, as late as Edwardian times. But I think we've moved on since then. Time for others to move on. If the Islamic faith wants to be seen as moderate peace loving, it has to do more than its doing now.

There has never been laws that were the same across the countries (that now make up the UK) , as they had their own laws, prior to the political Treaty of Union in 1706.

I do not disagree with you, that all Muslim sects believe or would act in such a way. But as I said in an earlier post, the Koran are the words of God dictated to The Prophet by Arch Angel Gabriel. They are the words of God, not the words of man inspired by God, as in the Bible. Islam believe that Christians got it wrong & Jesus was just another Prophet. If you read some of the passages in the Koran, you'll see that God tells Muslims to carry out certain acts against the infidels, or gives them dispensation for such acts. Hence some sects the Islamic faith see nothing wrong, in killing infidels for example.

Luckily, we have laws against such acts, but sections of society believe they are only following Gods words. I firmly believe the expression 'when in Rome, do as the Romans do'. Therefore I have no sympathy for Brits who consume alcohol, kiss in public etc etc, in Arab states and fall foul of their laws. Saudi Arabia dos not allow Christians to worship openly.

In this country we are more liberal with our views, and allow other religions to build places of worship. Perhaps this liberalism get us into trouble and we should be more like the Romans. We were guilty of acts of barbarism and disingenuous to others, as late as Edwardian times. But I think we've moved on since then. Time for others to move on. If the Islamic faith wants to be seen as moderate peace loving, it has to do more than its doing now.

There has never been laws that were the same across the countries (that now make up the UK) , as they had their own laws, prior to the political Treaty of Union in 1706.

Excelent take on this and so true.

The bit about the laws of the U.K. was just a joke should of put a :) Face but forgot as when Typing out comment was also getting food for my six-year-old so l apologise will try harder next time

What I'm trying to say is that there is various levels of religion it all depends on how you read the books and on your interpretation of them, so one person can interpret it one way and another person can interpret it another way, it's all about how you read it just like reading any book. The thing with the bible is it has been translated from one language to another it loses words in translation and people interpreted differently it's the same with all religious books they can be manipulated by the person reading it hence there is so many different types of the same religion when you think about they all pray to the same God through different profits, it's almost like the scams that we have to join just to do and register it why not tell the big man in person why do you have to go through the third-party why not just talk to the main man and Forget about the people that just want to make money out of The little man trying to earn a crust but as with all things they need to survive and they do it with Our money whether it be in religion Government or the scams it's all the same people making up what they want and thinking that we will follow them if they Think it doesn't matter if we die either with suicide jacket or are killed by someone with a suicide jacket the men at the top will be ok as and has always given the order from a nice comfortable chair not thinking about the person who is going to do the job
Have had drink.

can tell you had a drink or 2. you don't usually babble on like that. :rolleyes4:

Reply to Shopkeeper killed for wishing his friends a happy easter in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock