Discuss Show us yer landscapes! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

JulianC

My main photographic interest is landscapes - mountains mostly (I initially got into photography to record my hill walking adventures). However, I am not one to wait around for hours in a single spot 'chasing the light' or some other such pretentious nonsense. Nope, it's purely a case of right place at the right (if I'm lucky) time as far as my stuff goes. Here's a few of my faves. Let's see some of yours.

196773.jpg245698.jpg217291.jpg

200104.jpg200105.jpg

My main photographic interest is landscapes - mountains mostly (I initially got into photography to record my hill walking adventures). However, I am not one to wait around for hours in a single spot 'chasing the light' or some other such pretentious nonsense. Nope, it's purely a case of right place at the right (if I'm lucky) time as far as my stuff goes. Here's a few of my faves. Let's see some of yours.

View attachment 26705View attachment 26708View attachment 26709

View attachment 26706View attachment 26707

Don't look much like Wolverhampton Jullian

Show us yer landscapes!! ........ I like it. It's much more subtle than the usual well-worn "Show us yer threepenny bits".

Have you had much success with it??

Is one of those looking down Ogwen?
I've got a huge walk planned around there for my Cuillin Traverse training.

Here're some from other times...

PenyGhent.jpg DovestonesResovoir.jpg InsideKinderDownfall.jpg

Show us yer landscapes!! ........ I like it. It's much more subtle than the usual well-worn "Show us yer threepenny bits".

Have you had much success with it??

Had more success showing me moobs than with the piccies! Gave up selling prints long ago - found it a pain in the arse. However, regularly upload to an image library and get steady sales from that. My pics have appeared in books, magazines and holiday brochures (that I know of).

Ha! Tis lovely West Park. A little gem in "Wullver 'amptun".

are you local to there? My ma lives by Bantock Park.

At last, a post I can understand!! Ar, I'm in Penn. Bantock's about a mile away - another lovely spot. Often run around there.

Archy, the first pic is looking up Ogwen from Y Garn. The lake on the left is Llyn Ogwen, the peak in the middle is Tryfan and the Glyderau rise on the right. Great, rugged area for walking and scrambling. Good luck on the Cuillen attempt - a few steps above what Snowdonia has to offer I'm led to believe.

Reply to Show us yer landscapes! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net