Discuss Show us yer landscapes! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Show us yer landscapes! {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

I can vouch for that being a very close likeness to Wor Tidyboiler.

Well .... from the chin downwards anyway. :)

Could that be classed as a near miss?:biggrin:
Show us yer landscapes! Moon - EletriciansForums.net

This is the Matterhorn from the Italian side in Valle d'Aosta.

Attachments

• Show us yer landscapes! Matterhorn 2 - EletriciansForums.net
    Matterhorn 2.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 102
Lake Garda

Attachments

• Show us yer landscapes! Lake Garda - EletriciansForums.net
    Lake Garda.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 77

Attachments

• Show us yer landscapes! Canada - EletriciansForums.net
    Canada.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 57
That one iz lhhhaaaake, well cule me man.

Wait until the end of next year and I will post some proper cool stuff. I get to tinker on the Battlefield & Chad Valley G scale model railway. At the moment it’s having a massive overhaul and is in thousands of bits. Once it’s done it will be pretty impressive but probably won’t be ready until the end of next year. Then you will see some serious landscaping. Still trying to persuade the owner to have a webcam train for night time running, an idea he is slowly warming to. Although he’s a bit down in the dumps today. During last nights fireworks display one of the Catherine wheels came of the wood it was nailed to, dropped on the floor and exploded, wiping out a section of the track. I just knew I should have taken my camera...lol

Today’s instalment!

Attachments

• Show us yer landscapes! Lake - EletriciansForums.net
    Lake.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 68
Some are mine others belong to my cousin, except she knows what she’s doing. This is more her thing.:smile:
Show us yer landscapes! Field mouse - EletriciansForums.net

I find pointing the camera upwards more successful. Taking a photo downwards never seems to do the picture justice. Oh yeah, and it can’t be moving…lol

Reply to Show us yer landscapes! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock