Discuss **Show Us Your Installs!!!** in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Good question is a bit sparse I know what you mean.... in the tumble unit at the end (far left of lite tile) there are 2 x doubles in there and 1 x double under the island
No telly? Kettles, toaster, mixer, etc banned.......just spoil the great look.lol.

The householder can't cook and lives on take a ways. The family live in the garage so as not to clutter the house up.

Funny thing is their utility room is about twice the size of my kitchen..... additional fridge, freezer microwave etc all in there. Think I even spotted a few of those double plug socket thingys above the worktop :uhoh2:

Yea that was it finished lad,:/ is it bad ?

Some (hopefully) constructive critisicsm other than what has already been said....

Why finish your mini trunk 10mm short of the enclosure? - it looks shoddy and technically youre leaving single insulated conductors lacking mechanical protection.
Is that blue tape around the cables where they exit the trunking and enter the CU? If yes why?
Neutrals/cpc's not aligned sequentially on the bus bars
Why only 1 bonding conductor - where is the other(s) connected - if applicable?
Trim down those neutral conductors! - i know they're factory but it looks bad - no need for bare exposed conductor
Invest in some heat shrink and a heat gun
Some of those cables look pretty stretched - nothing wrong with a well constructed joint within an enclosure - you could "hide" it behind the breakers

And as previously posted the IP integrity is dreadful and clean all that sh!t out of the unit!!

sorry if it sounds a bit harsh - i've seen a lot, lot worse tbh....

Andy

Good question is a bit sparse I know what you mean.... in the tumble unit at the end (far left of lite tile) there are 2 x doubles in there and 1 x double under the island

Yet another so-called modern kitchen that DOESN'T work!! But looks great!! lol!!

It's even a chore to put the kettle on to make a cup of coffee...

Yet another so-called modern kitchen that DOESN'T work!! But looks great!! lol!!

It's even a chore to put the kettle on to make a cup of coffee...

That's what the Maid is for!

You wouldn't believe we're heading into triple dip recession when you see things like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what the Maid is for!

You wouldn't believe we're heading into triple dip recession when you see things like this.

Probably a Bankers house then!!

They are the only buggers profiting from the world recession that they brought about in the first place!!
Still find it Amazing that not a single banks CEO or whatever, has been prosecuted for Fraud!! Nope, instead they all stepped down from those positions and given multi million pound pay-offs, again with money they didn't legally have, to give them!! lol!!

Humph!
Their arrogance and how they get away with it, is just mind boggling.
It's why I commented elsewhere about cash jobs being OK, what these guys get away with.
I'm quite happy to be as corrupt as my esteemed leaders of Govt. & financial institutions. :) :-------::-------::-------:

Photo by solarsparx • Instagram

I can't upload pictures from my iPhone but if u click the link you will see a very alarming photo. 2 split con's terminated into 3phase head with exposed copper on both cables. I was shocked to find this espically on the supplier end of the install which is usually half decent. I wonder how long it been like that and council very lucky as no accidents to date espically with small kids running around.

Ps council were made aware yesterday (as soon as I saw it) to get dno out

Reply to **Show Us Your Installs!!!** in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net