Discuss signing off to mcs database before system completed in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

H

hanky-pankysex

Is there any reason why a system cant be signed off before the system is completed, the customer giving all the details of the system to the electric company paying the fits as in generation meter details, installer etc to make sure they receive the full rate of 43.3p if we are pushed to get it finished in time.
The system will be on site, the customer will have paid for the installation in full???

If the supply of materials is as bad then as it is now I suspect a lot of generation meters getting sold for this reason only then installing the rest of the system when stock gets better.

The wholesaler I spoke to today says that all their stock coming in in December is sold, so I suspect this will happen a lot also, in fact being planned for by many.

Regarding housing associations is it them that receive the tariffs or government because of grants given? I was at a meeting Tuesday and they were saying they have £45 million to spend on housing including about 1500 PV installs who actually gets the returns.

we have started installing up to the inverters and siging jobs off. We have about 20 jobs needing sanyo hit250eo1 panels and they are like rocking horse pooh!

we have started installing up to the inverters and siging jobs off. We have about 20 jobs needing sanyo hit250eo1 panels and they are like rocking horse pooh!

I wouldn't admit to that online ! Reading your MIS3002 would suggest that that's not on.... However I too would suspect it will be common....

i dont blame u!if snow comes everybody be doing it! what about real deposits in this madness clients money is straight in and out on kit!rule book torn up!!

Reply to signing off to mcs database before system completed in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net