Discuss Sim Electrical Solutions in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
HI Guys,

Just want to say hello as i embark on my Journey into the unknown as have taken the leap into trying to run my own business. Hopefully i can learn from the more experienced tradesmen out there and also help with the Novices who are starting out as well. Will be spending lots more time learning the new technology arriving as well as skills regarding CCTV, Audio and Networking as i try build my company profile and my experience and skill sets as well and hopefully get help here when needed as i don't know it all and never will so have to ask some times from the more experienced in that area.

Thanks

Neil

Welcome :) I was going to say list yourself in the directory but you beat me to it :)

Thanks Gents,

onions1066 - Regarding Back ground i am not sure how to write this and do apologies if it come across wrong it wasn't meant to be.

Apprentice Time served Electrician, Electrician, Charge hand, Foreman, Senior Supervisor and Maintenance leader.
17 years experience in the electrical Industry and Skill.

Domestic experience from basic socket face plates changes to new lighting installs. New socket installations, Full and part re wires. Kitchen installations, Security lighting upgrades and new installations. Network Installations, Visual and Audio installations, CCTv Installations and repairs.

Industrial experience including Metal and PVC Trunking, Tray and Conduit design, manufacture of bends and installations. Small ware house to large scale storage and Office block installation of power, telecoms, Fire and Gas Systems and Lighting.
Car Park lighting and Street lighting new installations and Fault finding.
CCTV installations
HVAC Installations and Maintenance of refrigeration equipment and units. Charging of Freon Gas and Brazing repairs to any Lines.

Commercial - from complete new build or extensions of Hotels, Pubs, restaurants, shopping centres, Football stadiums, garden centres of al Electrical, Data and HVAC Systems from basic first fix to the final testing and commissioning of the systems and hand over to the client.

Experience also gained from other industry's in the flowing.

Power generation controls - installation and maintenance.
Generator inspections, Installations, Bearing change out's
Gantry and Deck Crane maintenance, Repair and fault finding to get system back operation.
Telecom systems , maintenance, Repair and fault finding to get system back
operation.
Network systems installations and maintenance, Repair and fault finding to get system back operation. with CAT 6 cable and local switches, Access Points through out a building, rig, ship ect.
Electronic fault finding on PLC boards, relays and control systems to maintenance, Repair and fault finding to get system back operation.
600V breaker switching, repairs and general testing and maintenance.

just a little break down of my experience and i know there more that i could put down but think this is enough just now.

No
Thanks Gents,

onions1066 - Regarding Back ground i am not sure how to write this and do apologies if it come across wrong it wasn't meant to be.

Apprentice Time served Electrician, Electrician, Charge hand, Foreman, Senior Supervisor and Maintenance leader.
17 years experience in the electrical Industry and Skill.

Domestic experience from basic socket face plates changes to new lighting installs. New socket installations, Full and part re wires. Kitchen installations, Security lighting upgrades and new installations. Network Installations, Visual and Audio installations, CCTv Installations and repairs.

Industrial experience including Metal and PVC Trunking, Tray and Conduit design, manufacture of bends and installations. Small ware house to large scale storage and Office block installation of power, telecoms, Fire and Gas Systems and Lighting.
Car Park lighting and Street lighting new installations and Fault finding.
CCTV installations
HVAC Installations and Maintenance of refrigeration equipment and units. Charging of Freon Gas and Brazing repairs to any Lines.

Commercial - from complete new build or extensions of Hotels, Pubs, restaurants, shopping centres, Football stadiums, garden centres of al Electrical, Data and HVAC Systems from basic first fix to the final testing and commissioning of the systems and hand over to the client.

Experience also gained from other industry's in the flowing.

Power generation controls - installation and maintenance.
Generator inspections, Installations, Bearing change out's
Gantry and Deck Crane maintenance, Repair and fault finding to get system back operation.
Telecom systems , maintenance, Repair and fault finding to get system back
operation.
Network systems installations and maintenance, Repair and fault finding to get system back operation. with CAT 6 cable and local switches, Access Points through out a building, rig, ship ect.
Electronic fault finding on PLC boards, relays and control systems to maintenance, Repair and fault finding to get system back operation.
600V breaker switching, repairs and general testing and maintenance.

just a little break down of my experience and i know there more that i could put down but think this is enough just now.
No why would I take that the wrong way. It's a good list I just wondered that's all.

Reply to Sim Electrical Solutions in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net