Discuss SIM Pro software in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hi Marc8,
My name is Natasha and I work for simPRO Software in the UK. We'd love to show you how Enterprise works and we can put you in touch with some of our other electrical clients if you would like to speak to them. Please let me know how we can get in touch with you or give us a call on 0800 622 6376.
Thanks
Natasha

Hi Natasha and welcome to the forum :)

Please feel free to use the forum but be reminded that you may not post advertising links etc.

Hello Natasha
I have already contacted the company & have initially booked an appointment for beginning of the new year, the reason I asked on the forum is I am looking for a company who may already be utilizing the software without any outside influence from the company itself.
independent assessment of the software so to speak

Hi All

now had a demo of the system with sales agent, looks very good a lot to take in. could have been a better demo looked at bit hard to see on an Ipad but never the less still very good.

set up 5 days tarining that will be at office with a set up day also Rate @ £575.00 per day.
advised to take the training over the year period.

first year £3703.00, £69.00 per month & 5 days training.

looks very good to me & will probably be going forward with the system, just thought I would post up my findings.

Reply to SIM Pro software in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello there, Can anyone please recommend software for planning an electrical installation? We're in the process of building a workshop and I'd...
Replies
Views
E
When it comes to choosing the right construction management tool, there are a lot of factors to consider. Einpix is a simple construction...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend any decent software for quickly producing quotations? I'm currently using Google sheets and getting wholesalers quotes then...
Replies
Views
Hi, just a quick question, to anybody using the ICertifi software, has anybody else noticed that the EIC certificates have now changed? They now...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow sparks, I’ve decided to go out on my own. Recently bought a little van and trying to get myself set up whilst keeping my costs as...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock