Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss simPRO Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.co.uk in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Tags:
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Lou

Lou Admin Staff Member Top Contributor

ElectriciansForums.co.uk is pleased to announce that simPRO now sponsor the forum!

Designed by trade contractors for trade contractors. simPRO’s job management software helps trade service businesses work smarter, deliver exceptional service and maximise profitability. It streamlines everyday processes with intelligent features for estimating, maintenance and project management, scheduling and more. As simPRO is cloud-based, it can be accessed from anywhere, any time keeping the entire workforce connected in real time. For more information visit simPRO

You can contact Curtis @simPRO@simPRO on the forum directly.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pete999

Pete999 Trusted Advisor

Top Poster Of Month

Welcome and thanks for acting as a Sponsor simPRO.

3. Vortigern

Vortigern Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    F.H. Electrical
    Yes SimPRO thanks for that, this forum is great and your patronage is much appreciated.

4. static zap

static zap Regular EF Member

Many Thanks simPRO .

5. RWJ

RWJ 8,330 day wonder Electrician's Arms

Welcome and thank you simPRO.

Will there be a discount or exclusive members offer?

I know it's cheeky but I thought I'd ask... not that we need it as we're still on our IBM mainframe system (not joking.... it's like me, never takes a day off!)

6. Rpa07

Rpa07 2000 posts - only 46379 behind Telectrix! Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    Ebenezer electrical
    Welcome and I hope you will be used well by the members! Thanks for your support of the forum, it means a lot, to a lot of professionals and learners alike.

7. simPRO

simPRO Sponsor

Business Name:
    simPRO Software
    Thanks for the introduction, Lou. We're delighted to be on board as a sponsor and I'm looking forward to engaging with your members. If anyone has any questions about what we do or would like to find out more I'm happy to help.

• Like Like x 4
  8. simPRO

simPRO Sponsor

Business Name:
    simPRO Software
    We will run discounts and promotions periodically so watch this space. We'd love to show you how simPRO compares to your current system so let us know if you'd like a free demo or a quick chat about how things are done currently. We're confident it will be worth your time. Hope to hear from you soon!

• Winner Winner x 1