Discuss Site Canteen in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
whenever anybody is in after hours (night time) please feel free to make your presence known here at the canteen, after all this is a big site with people coming and going day and night, usual banter.....there's a can machine, a water cooler, TV, free wi-fi cadged from the managers office next door, a dart board, an arcade machine with tekken tag from some pub or other, standard bent rusty heater and approx 50 pairs of foosty old boots that nobody knows who belong to....think they must have left the site...

The cleaning lady moans that this is a sticky and I said that it is not a sticky yet.....just give it a while then that's a sticky...especially next to the kettle...

:welcome:

:coffee:

:26:

I'll donate one of my T2 pins, hours of fun!!!

Attachments

• Terminator2.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 372
I got sunshine....ona...rainy day......I got muffins from yesterday....doodoo dadoo doo doo....didn't throw them away....doo doodoo dee dee...and they're ona tray doo doodoo dee dee...don't care ...what they say....gona have my way....its an empty tray....an empteeeeyyyayayayayy tray.......an empty tray....

:)

Morning, I'm on site today. Love Saturdays, no other trades in my way :) Think I will work through breakfast and dinner though, finish early and get home for a few cold beers!

The lights are off and the wires are hot... and we're down in the basement tonight..... there's a spark with his tools and a hat on his head... there's a fault in there somewhere there's smoke in the air and a pint he's denied... and the tennents are on the street he's down with his torch and he sees the fault... if he was taller he'd be able to reach.... now it's done it's time to go home.. to reach that beer so cold and clear...the lights are on and he's gone gone gone... its a flat out of ****

Reply to Site Canteen in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net