Discuss Six nations in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

The Italian forwards are awsome, the problem is they usually get exhausted by the hour mark, I am confident we will pinch it, it will be close though I reckon.

The Italian forwards are awsome, the problem is they usually get exhausted by the hour mark, I am confident we will pinch it, it will be close though I reckon.

You are right no such thing as a week team these days, all the players are playing each other week in week out

Well,we were hammered by the English last match (I saw it coming even though we took an early lead)I hope we turn out for this next match or yet another long day is on the horizon

England 22 Italy 6 Italy will compete well for 60 mins
Ireland 15 France 9 Ireland to edge a close match late on
Scotland 17 Wales 13 Scotland to take an early lead and hang on towards the end

Ireland will win the championship

England vs Italy, I was slightly wrong but------------------

MDJ 1 the rest of the Forum 0 :biggrin:

Des forecast
England 22 (47) Italy 6 (7)

then,

Ireland 15(
18) France 9 (11)

cough, cough,if we are not going to win this championship we sure are leading the forecasting grand slam lol

The terrorists have scored again, we are humiliated, 20-3 down after 52 mins, I can see no way back for the english now.

England will destroy the Irish, I bet they get 4 tries there, the French may just lose or just win, it will be tight, I think the Welsh will beat the Irish as well, they will get 3rd spot IMO.

Not even one

:001_9898:

No offence to trev and other english posters btw

Other than the All Blacks,Irish rugby, provinces and national, is easily the best for pure enjoyment

When their pro 12 sides play each other you can feel the passion and support for both sides at the packed stadiums
When it comes to their national side, its by far the most enjoyable side to watch
The talent and the passion of the players and their supporters is points in the bag even before they kick off

Years ago we.ourselves used to play with tricky slippery talented players,but that has changed so much
All we are now is battering rams and hopefully more powerful rams than the other guys,its not our traditional way to play rugby even though we have won grand slams this way

Ireland will certainly win the championship and maybe with a grand slam

England will beat the French and will become (in the eyes of their supporters once again after a solitary win)world beaters (or so they will once again believe)
One win or one championship is just a step in the right direction when it comes to world rugby

Wales will win at least one more game,it will be enough for us to persevere with battering ram rugby

Reply to Six nations in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock