Discuss Sky and BT Sport deal is it a con? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Percyprod

-
Esteemed
Reaction score
Notice BT and Sky doing a deal to show each others programmes. Why such a fuss? Unless Sky will now show BT Sport as part of their sports package fir the same price then it will still cost the same. Can never understand any one complaining about the cost of BBC licence when Sky and BT charge so much, and all those BLOODY ADVERTS!!

I actually pay more for Sky and BT Sport than gas, electric and car insurance together! And I don't like sport very much, that's what you get for marrying a pe teacher and having 4 sport mad sons!

I actually pay more for Sky and BT Sport than gas, electric and car insurance together! And I don't like sport very much, that's what you get for marrying a pe teacher and having 4 sport mad sons!
so make them pay the subs for it. therre's far too much sport on TV without sky and bt.

if you are a bt phone/broadband customer you can get bt sport cheap or free added on to your sky package, just give them a call as most bt customers get bt sport within the bundles.
The key with sky and bt is to cancel and resign up 2 or 3 days later as a new customer, so if in your name sign back up in your partners etc...
Failing that ring and tell them its costing you too much and ask if there are other packages as otherwise you might leave.
The key with sky is to sign up just after the football season ends as then they have the good deals with cashback and a free tv,
My cousin is still paying the same today for the full sky combo as she was in 2010, shes been a sky customer from day one and every year she threatens to leave and they keep price the same. so they can do it if they want to.

Reply to Sky and BT Sport deal is it a con? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock