Discuss Sky not worth the money in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Leesparkykent

Esteemed
Reaction score
Just seen this "From 1st February 2017 Sky may remove Discovery Communications’ portfolio of channels.

DMAX, Animal Planet, ID, Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2, Discovery Shed, Discovery Home & Health, Discovery History, Discovery Science, Discovery Turbo, Discovery, TLC and Quest.

Sky can't agree with Discovery over how much to pay for channels."

Sky Help: Important information - Changes to your Sky channels - https://www.sky.com/help/articles/changes-to-sky-channels?DCMP=snt-skycom:ec_channel_changes#

I bet they won't charge any less though....

I've only got Sky for Discovery, so that's me gone if it happens.

I'm on the Sky Discovery package from years ago, so without Discovery the rest of the package should be free for me??
Yeah right.

I've already got plan B, I just don't use it for Discovery.

We got now TV, and it's great, and loads cheaper than sky. But it is owned by them

We got now TV, and it's great, and loads cheaper than sky. But it is owned by them

Yup and on a decent broadband link its HD too.

I use it about 4 times per year to watch F1 - so £23.96 per year versus about £600 if I sign up to sky, sky sports and the F1 package.

Wonder why Sky don't publish their F1 viewer numbers......

Reply to Sky not worth the money in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock