Discuss Slow 18th Edition Draft Viewing Solution in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Jadele

-
Reaction score
If you want to speed up the viewing of the Draft try this that I worked out:

1. Open up the draft in chrome
  2. Press F12
  3. Press Ctrl +F
  4. Straight away Type in the search box "1200px" with no quotes and press Enter
  5. You will see the word hidden on the same line as the highlighted word 1200px
  6. Keep Double clicking on the word hidden until only it highlights and delete the word hidden
  7. Press Enter
  8. Press F12
  9. If you also want to be able to use Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V to copy and paste from the draft then above where we delete the word hidden also Double click on and change the name of " Document-Viewing-Area" which is on the same line to the left of 1200px to any value you like and press Enter

This will allow you to use the normal scrollbar to view the entire document real fast but the commenting system will be messed up.

Hope this helps. Let me know.

J

Reply to Slow 18th Edition Draft Viewing Solution in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Eh up :) I've done some new PDF forms for BS7671 18th Edition Amendment 2 2022 (the Big Brown Book), based on the IET model forms. You can fill...
Replies
Views
In addition to the 4 main, well known competent persons schemes (NICEIC, ELECSA, NAPIT and STROMA), there is apparently another, lesser known...
Replies
Views
For anyone yet to sit down with the 18th Edition Public Draft, I've put together some youtube vids highlighting the majority of the proposed...
Replies
Views
My view on life, in any field, is not to produce more but to consume less. Everybody told me this is a very eccentric weird mentality. Perhaps...
Replies
Views
O
Stroma Certification Scheme 18th Edition email from Stroma
So got an email today from Stroma outlining the changes planned for the 18th Edition: What are the proposed changes to the Wiring Regulations...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock