Discuss SMA WindyBoy Diagnosis in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

O

orcunbaslak

I'm having problems with Windy Boy inverter. I connected the Windy Boy to a Zephyr wind turbine but I can't see an AC feed.

I connected a WebBox and did a diagnosis. I used SpecialFnkt to reset the device settings. I connected only the DC grid (only batteries). Batteries had 27.5V. Using Webbox, I’ve set the Vstart, Vstop, values to be below 24V to run the system bu still it does not fully utilize the power of the battery grid.

After this experiment; I disconnected the battery grid and connected the wind turbines (2). We had 24V on the DC grid using a regulator in order to initiate a load for the turbine for its initial start however we were unable to draw current from the wind turbine.

Can you give me any info to diagnose the issue further ?

Any help is much appreicated.

Thanks!

Attachments

• SpotValues.pdf
    203.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Parameters.pdf
    288.5 KB · Views: 2
Is there a way to diagnose the Windy Boy step by step to locate the problem instead of trying some parameters and hoping it to work ?

Any ideas to address this issue is very much appreciated.

Reply to SMA WindyBoy Diagnosis in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello everyone, I'm currently working on a project to upgrade an existing renewable energy system and could really use some expert advice. The...
Replies
Views
My view on life, in any field, is not to produce more but to consume less. Everybody told me this is a very eccentric weird mentality. Perhaps...
Replies
Views
U
Hello! I’m after some advise/just to bounce ideas off and for someone to pick holes at my plan so I can address any issues at the early stages...
Replies
Views
unclebob
U

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock