Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss Small Commercial system help in the Solar PV Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. flyingsparky

flyingsparky Active EF Member

Good afternoon,

We have been asked to install 10 panels on a bike shed in the grounds of a new eco friendly office block. We have only done two domestic systems before and are still newbies. I am unsure about whether the SAP calcs are the same for commercial and is it a G59 even though its only a small system?

Any help appreciated

Cheers,

Clive

2. Ian-LS

Ian-LS Guest

Still only g83 as long as less than 16 amps per phase and SAP calcs well be the same wether it's domestic or commercial

3. Worcester

Worcester Forum Mentor

SAP calc (output) will be the same income and ROI will be different, VAT at 20% reclaimable, may be able to offset capital against tax liability, income all taxable ...

4. BruceB

BruceB Electrician's Arms

And, if there is not already an EPC, I believe doing a commercial rather than domestic EPC is a different qualification.

5. flyingsparky

I wasn't sure if it would need an EPC as its a brand new building. Painters are still in etc.

6. BruceB

BruceB Electrician's Arms

It will still need one to be submitted with the FIT application at Level D or better if you want the highest rate.

7. flyingsparky

Appreciate your help folks, thank you.