• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Snickers tool pouch wanted in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi
Very random post but here it goes ....
Does anyone have one of this snickers tool pouch’s?
Any condition accepted

Many thanks
Francisco Barros

3D23675E-F441-40CF-9C19-C4A0D11CEA78.jpeg

Well I tried to help but when I googled spare pouch it came back with this.

images.jpg

Reply to Snickers tool pouch wanted in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Forum, I had drain cameras plumbing equipment and tools, I was just wondering how much voltage the right drain cameras would have if we...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am employed by a housing association and they have changed van insurance and made it clear my tools are not insured. I cannot find any...
Replies
Views
Hi All, this forum was incredibly helpful when I last posted. I'm a girlfriend (hoping to level up soon) to a man who is just starting his...
Replies
Views
Hi Doncaster EV ultra cable: Does anyone know what the current capacity of these cables is given particular reference methods? The spec sheet...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow sparks, I’m looking to do my testing and inspection course which starts on the 30th of April, but I have not got much testing...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock