Discuss Snickers work pants in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

D

Durham Deano

Mine are so comfortable I Look forward to going to work to put them on! Got a lush 35" set that fit a treat, bought a back up pair about 1 1/2 ago never worn them hardly first pair still going strong!

I wear mine on weekends, after work, going out for a meal, chilling round the house, DAMN they are some fine pants, seriously well done snickers.

You certainly get what u pay for with these beauties, portwest and scruffs are very poor in comparison. I feel INVINCIBLE in Snickers!

Men should never be allowed to post up their views on pants on the internet, its an unwritten rule, if you in the other hand are referring to snickers trouser then they are some job!! I must have a dozen pairs in the wardrobe, the only downside is they can rip quite easily

I've heard this rip rumour, some fat guy said his ripped at the crotch area but mine are ok down there so far...bit torn but no y fronts showing through just yet, might have to bin them if the crotch goes, it'll be a sad day, my lucky pair.

Walks away.................head bowed ...................look of sorrow on his face ...................muttering to himself whatever happpend to the cotton boiler suit ........................

All the pockets a man could ever want, there was even a little side slit to make sure everything was still there and functional .......................kept you lovely and warm.....................in my day you could get them in fashionable colours ...........deep ocean blue ............summer morning blue ................and charcoal black ....................and there were even designer ones in flamming ochre red ..........and dijon yellow .............

There was nothing so manly as an overall rolled up at the sleeves ...............or even the legs as they were a one size fit all ..........but the best things was you could have an extra few minutes for toilet breaks to sort yourself in and out of them ................

Snickers .............you young'uns:rolleyes:;):rolleyes:

personally, i hate snickers, didn't like 'em when they were called marathon. but then, i don't like nuts.

I had some, they were crap, ripped a pocket after 2 days, eventually ripped around the nuts.
My Scruffs are heaps better and were only £25

Personaly I wouldnt pay 55 quid for something to wear to WORK ffs Iv got 2 pairs of nice 20 quid ones from Billstoolstore glasgow BaraBrand plenty pockets zipped holsters even got concealed kneepad pockets

Read that title as "Snickers work, pants" Thought you has some gripe working for Mars. Sadly not a diatribe from a disgruntled confectionery electrician at all. :( Would be a great job though ......

Was maintenance spark in a bakery in the late 80's, it was horrible. Can't see choccy factory being better.

Wouldn't choc and nut pants be a bit messy by end of day?

I'm on my 2nd pair of snickers pants now and the only problem is, the in seam down the crotch area rips and can never be stitched back up. i've tried to repair my grey/silver ones countless times, so i invested in the ble much tougher ones, and the same thing has happened. they are absolutely fine everywhere else but this is clearly an issue. mine ar taped up with duct tape for now cos i cany bring myself to bin them when they are fine everywhere else, and for £40 odd I expect to last longer than 18 months-2years. anyone got any good work pant suggestions?

I’m sure if you look on Google you’ll find a sewing circle forum. Or do as many older electricians do, sew them with wire.

i got some dickies 22s....they were £16 each...so i got three pairs.....they`v held up ok...so far.....only thing about em though is they have this deep side pocket which is too narrow....no good for owt..more for show.....and i have caught that side pocket on 2 pairs of em....ripped.....

Reply to Snickers work pants in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock