Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

Discuss Snickers in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. D Skelton

D Skelton Fidei Defensor Trusted Advisor

I'm looking for a new pair of Snickers work trousers. This afternoon I went into my local work clothes shop and saw a pair of the new Snickers XTR Craftsman work trousers and was blown away! They feel amazing, they look amazing and they seem tough as hell! They're perfect except for one thing, the price! £114 + £13 for the knee pads and a tenner for a nice new belt, essentially £140 all in!

It's a lot of dollar but my question is are they worth it? Should I splash the cash? :D

Snickers XTR.jpg

2. dansk

dansk Electrician's Arms

your earning too much ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  3. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Trusted Advisor

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    you can buy 4 pairs of dewalt for that and they come with a benny hat as well.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rauer

Rauer Guest

They look like the floor layer ones , city's sell em for about 70ish

5. Guest123

Guest123 Guest

£114 for a pair of trous, no chance!!

£40 is too much IMO but I'll pay that much, no more.

• Like Like x 2
  6. D Skelton

D Skelton Fidei Defensor Trusted Advisor

HAHA! I assure you, I'm not! I just have expensive taste :D

Naa, they're not, the floor layer ones were in there to. Kevlar enforced knees but the rest felt really really thin!

7. Rauer

Rauer Guest

Snickers direct.com?

8. Mark_Burgess

Mark_Burgess Electrician's Arms

If you buy me a pair, I would be happy enough to review them. :cheesy:

• Like Like x 3
  9. Fin170

Fin170 Electrician's Arms

I'm using dickies GDT210 trousers (In khaki because I'm ahead of the fashion trend you see) and I'd easily recommend them. They're made of tough stuff and the knee patches are very hard wearing (had them for about 4 months and the material hasn't even faded). The knee pads are worth every penny too

Snickers are waaaay over priced in my opinion

• Like Like x 1
  10. robsparky1975

robsparky1975 Trusted Advisor

get some nuts,or there will be pain fool grrrrrrrrrrrrr,lol,how much for work strides id want them to walk me upstairs for that,i use scruffs £35,i did see the same pair in jewsons or similar place the other day for £27 inc vat,and a nice tote toolbag with flip lid,but couldnt treat myself.

• Like Like x 1
  11. robsparky1975

robsparky1975 Trusted Advisor

Just had a look at picture and they look identical to scruffs with the flappy pockets and knee pad pockets,and they are tough aswell

12. SparkyDips

SparkyDips Regular EF Member

DAMN!! i thought this was a thread all about chocolate!! :furious3:

13. mickys86

mickys86 Electrician's Arms

I got a pair of Scruffs and the zip has broken after a few months.

I bought a pair of snickers, £50odd and that was two years ago and they don't even look old. I've just bought another pair

14. Dunc

Dunc Guest

I buy the Snickers 3312 trousers. You can get two pairs for the price of one of the pairs of trousers you're looking at. The Snickers gear is a bit on the expensive side but when my last two pairs of Snickers trousers saw 3 whole years of use I think it was a good investment. Comfortable too and come in enough sizes to satisfy the uber lanky to a shorty like me.

15. The Finch

The Finch Regular EF Member

Snickers 3312 and 3212 duratwill here also tried all others either don't fit properly or break

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.