Discuss So I tried to start a new thead but I was told a minimum od 25 characters had to be typed in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

MDJ

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Ummmmmm Why?

Yes but 25 is a lot, I could understand 15, anyhow it is what it is.

try this. enough characters here:

download (1).jpg

As Richard said it's good to get some relevant info in the title instead of the attention seeking one word titles and it also gives better search results when people search the forum for info on a particular topic in future. I'd agree though that 25 characters can lead to unnecessary bumf being added so maybe 15 characters would be better.

No Cool titles allowed ....
Don't argue with the software - its full of Bloat .
( I too like short n snappy )
..No long winded ,forgot what I was taking about before I got to the end of my grammatically correct , boring sentance .

Reply to So I tried to start a new thead but I was told a minimum od 25 characters had to be typed in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys & gals, I gave in and bought the new Megger MFT-X1. Got my hands on it Friday night, had a little play with it, used it at work on Monday...
Replies
Views
Last weekend I experienced a weird electrical fault with my 2010 Peugeot Boxer Van. A little background - the van is a 2010 Boxer 330 2.2 Short...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
HI! I'm a disabled guy, Cerebral Palsy, Hydrocephalus, Dyspraxia and Asperger's, who's been put into (basically) a one-room flat, there is a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock