Discuss So Passed My Assessment hour ago ! whoop whoop in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
First i like to thank my mum for being there for me through thick and thin and of course you guys ! for all the advice and love....! ahhahaha LOl

So yeah actually passed. Elecsa assess. David Goddard. lovely guy ...the dude has a serious head on him....but very accommodating. Not what i thought he would be. kinda like a professor looking.

Had most of it at my house talking. going through paper work..he was BIG on pAper work..quotes, HSE, risk assess (used on a job) went through test sheets...NOTE dont buy Ethos part P EIC rubbish , not enough info on them..that went down as a observation, but he knew i had wrote on my rough sheets all the details required...

HAD a LOT of building reg questions ....zones structure fire vent, used book for most to be safe.

ONsite we had rewire. looked at connections, ID, Bonding....ask me questions on Trip times, how i would know if circuit met Dis time. used charts in BS7671..

Done Final Ring . RCD test . ZS

Sup bonding he caught me out asked how i would determine weather i needed and what would i do

and i had a totally brain freez on RCD test quetsion...for some reason...couldnt get 200ms out my head for love nor money...lost the plot..at that point i thought i blew it....but when we left building he put mind at ease and said no worries i see you know what ya mean just i was rushing you....

so top bloke....

well happy...back to the program..

tanks again to all the crew here at Electricians forum, a propa life line

Well done mate I passed my niceic assessment on Tuesday and it's so pleasing when he says I'll see you in a years time!
Have a cold one!

Reply to So Passed My Assessment hour ago ! whoop whoop in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net