Discuss So this week Trunking in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
So this week Trunking IMG0206A - EletriciansForums.net

So a couple of months ago we had this .................

So this week Trunking IMG0253A - EletriciansForums.netSo this week Trunking IMG0254A - EletriciansForums.netSo this week Trunking IMG0255A - EletriciansForums.netSo this week Trunking IMG0256A - EletriciansForums.net

To end up with this.................... The panel is not as nice as I would have liked. It is not to any British Standard and both the Earth and Neutral bars were solid pieces of copper, which our lads were going to drill and attach 4-6 bunched cables to via crimps......errrrrr no. So had to modify it and fit the bars as best we could. Not too shabby but next time I'll be ordering the panel. Notice apart from the colours, the phases are reversed. That is how it is done here, took me ages to get use to it

So this week Trunking IMG0257A - EletriciansForums.netSo this week Trunking IMG0258A - EletriciansForums.net

I know Florescent, but that was the clients choice. Lux levels over 250 at F.F.L. so I'm happy

Last edited:
They are 35 watt T5 twin 5fts.

Yes suspended from conduit drops. I was going to chain them but at that height I didn't want in future guys maintaining them ie changing lamps to also have the added issue of the fitting swaying about. Suspending them on drops makes them a little more rigid

It's going to need more than Black and Yellow lines to stop the pallet trucks running into the panel..

Reply to So this week Trunking in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock