Discuss socket and see part p kit in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

that is funny people say they have no money to buy things. but they have a new iphone with a contact for 30 to 60 pounds a mouth

I have an iPhone yes, but I also have a baby boy who came a long unexpectedly just as I brought it and I pay 28 quid a month. Don't understand why your chipping in with negativity at least the other advice was constructive.

ebay's a good place to look, just don't get carried away with the bidding, there will always be another one along :D

Picked up a 61557 for £75 without leads, waited a couple of weeks and a new set of Metrel leads for £25

Cheers robot although I'm winning a megger at the moment fingers crossed

mine's only 50p/month ..

socket and see part p kit {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

that is funny people say they have no money to buy things. but they have a new iphone with a contact for 30 to 60 pounds a mouth

I have an iPhone yes, but I also have a baby boy who came a long unexpectedly just as I brought it and I pay 28 quid a month. Don't understand why your chipping in with negativity at least the other advice was constructive.

Robbalaar86 don't take it personally but in my view you say you want a tester but don't have much money yet as I have said countless times on this forum if you want to be good at what you do you need to be professional and discaplined and its down to priorities yes by all means get a Socket & See led indicator tester then when you have a problem and don't think you will get much help if you say red or green instead of a Zs of ?.?? ohms.

Now yes we all no doubt would like a nice I Phone,I Tablet, Top of the range car,Holidays abroad but remember its the tools in the bag and the tester in the box that pays for all of it but if you go cheap then is it any wonder if you have problems

Come on guys he was asking our advice on test gear so he is looking at things the right way. Whether or not he's got an iphone/ipad/iron is neither here nor there

Robbalaar86 don't take it personally but in my view you say you want a tester but don't have much money yet as I have said countless times on this forum if you want to be good at what you do you need to be professional and discaplined and its down to priorities yes by all means get a Socket & See led indicator tester then when you have a problem and don't think you will get much help if you say red or green instead of a Zs of ?.?? ohms.

Now yes we all no doubt would like a nice I Phone,I Tablet, Top of the range car,Holidays abroad but remember its the tools in the bag and the tester in the box that pays for all of it but if you go cheap then is it any wonder if you have problems

I appreciate that old timer thing is you have it easy then it changes now I'm not having it so easy and wish I'd never entered into a contract for my phone however the rest of my money goes on rent council tax and my little boy so I am a little tight and don't have that much to throw around we all make mistakes. The thread was to ask you older guys your advice on testers not financial advice on my personal wealth. I appreciate constructive advice.

so buy that 1552 for £250. it will do all you want and you can't buy a better MFT.

if you need a tester but dont have much money spare then kewtech kt61 or robin 1620, you can get second hand on ebay for less than £100. calibration will cost you 50 quid and you will have a reliable tester that does the job.

I appreciate that old timer thing is you have it easy then it changes now I'm not having it so easy and wish I'd never entered into a contract for my phone however the rest of my money goes on rent council tax and my little boy so I am a little tight and don't have that much to throw around we all make mistakes. The thread was to ask you older guys your advice on testers not financial advice on my personal wealth. I appreciate constructive advice.

As I say its not personal and I wish you all the best plus I would say the same and have done in the past not because I get off on it but if I am to help and contribute on this forum then I look for basic standards don't get me wrong you don't have to live and breathe electrics but if you are to progress you need to apply yourself when you are doing it and the better and more confident you get the better you will get on especially for your wee boy.

Reply to socket and see part p kit in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock