Discuss Solar europa in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

powervan

Got 2 kits in tomoz!!! fingers x!!! be interesting to see what there like as they are best value kits IVE EVER PURCHASED!!!! centro soler next week!!! loads of dosh!! best be worth it!! i will let u lot NO!

Hmm be interested to know what they are like, I see theyve stopped supplying the Chinese inverters they started off with, wonder if they are the same chinese panels they were supplying before bottom end 2/3 tier supplier would like to know what the quality is like?

well let u no TOMOZ!! got no choice at mo! but will decide on a kit for 2012 and stick with it!! might be a bit of competion with suppliers next yr:))

you get what you pay for Terrible yields chinese low cost modules and they show on website danfoss ULX inverters with 93.7 to 94.4% max effciency which is shocking these days
was pretty good 10years ago - modern inverters are pushing 97% plus plus 5% THD which is just about legal for harmonic limits these days , should be ideally 2/3%

well its case of get what you can at mo!! EVEN THOUGH THEY NEVER TURNED UP:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( even the centro soler order has FAILED so cheap or costly it dont realy matter looks like NO YIELDS let alone LOW YIELDS

Recieved 14 x 280W solar europa kit inc. Danfoss ULX4000i inverter, after 4 days of promised but failed deliveries. Finally received just in time. Installed and running now.

I was in contact with Solar Europa when they first started up.

Never brought from them as had to buy in pallet loads back then to get the discount.

I would be interested to know what the kit is like, don't like going cheap unknown brands really but would be worth a look.

Nothing wrong with kit! Black panels are very good!! Just recent mayhem made it very hard work!!!!

I use Segen, have done for a while. Love the online portal and the way I don't have to ring up to speak to someone every time I need something. It's all done online. (That's me working at 2am)

To be fair, apart from reducing my credit limit from £7,500 to £2,500 which hurt a bit but totally understand why they done it, they were excellent.

Reply to Solar europa in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net