Discuss solar panels fitted to static caravan. in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I'm no expert on solar, but the firm I work for installs it. First of all you mention 3 pin, are you referring to a blue plug? If so, the solar panels would make the plug pins live, if it was unplugged from the site power supply. Also I doubt the structure of a static caravan roof would take panels. I'm a touring caravaner, and to be honest I've never noticed any statics on the sites with solar panels.

Reply to solar panels fitted to static caravan. in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Need some advice, I have 7 static caravans to connect which need to be connected via TT 1. All the vans have a 30ma RCD main switch internally...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Electrical2Go - Green2go Launches for All Your Solar, EV Charging and Renewable Needs Green2Go - for All Your Solar, EV Charging and Renewable...
Replies
Views
Hope this all makes as much sense as i can make of it and my "problem" can get sorted via some guru on here... Just a quick background on myself...
Replies
Views
I'm in a questions asking mood tonight. I briefely looked at a job today and I need to recommend a board change but need to justify it. Firstly...
Replies
Views
I decided to get solar panels, the inverter instructions say one can use type AC, so the existing 14 x RCBO CU seems OK, may be a good idea to fit...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock