Discuss Solar PV Monitors in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

pugsly

Hi all I’m currently installing PV and would like to know if any of you guys and girls could recommend any PV monitoring systems that I could offer to my customers as an add on or after sale extra? All ideas welcome as there a few to choose from. :D

We have installed an Eco eye recently and that seems to work ok. Not seen the web interface of it as the customer doesn't have internet access. Also installed OWL intuition. web interface is good, but some on here have commented that it may not be accurate but we have not had a cause to concern as we monitor it quite regularly.

GSM / GPRS Modem Remote Monitoring

Elster: Elster-AS230 Meter with GSM modem

- Data uploaded from a ASL GSM modem attatched to a Elster AS230 generation meter to a online monitoring portal, which in turn uploads data to the web, for online viewing.

Current Cost: EnviR / Optismart / Netsmart

Optismart>EnviR>Netsmart>Internet Router>Current Cost Portal:

Current Cost - Reducing your energy bills so you can live a greener life!

Solar Log:

Overview

Eco- Eye Microgeneration:

Eco-Eye | Real Time Electricity Monitors | Eco-Eye with Microgeneration/Photovoltaic Installations

Open Energy Monitor:

Solar PV Monitoring System | OpenEnergyMonitor

SMA Sunny Webbox: SMA Inverters

SUNNY WEBBOX with Bluetooth®.*SMA UK

Fronius System Monitoring:

Fronius International GmbH - Products - System monitoring

Aurora Power One:

http://www.power-one.com/renewable-energy/products/monitoring/aurora-vision/residential-pv

Solar Edge Monitoring:

http://www.solaredge.com/groups/products/pv-monitoring

Tigo:

http://www.tigoenergy.com/products#Module-Level-Monitoring

Last edited:

Reply to Solar PV Monitors in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net