Discuss Solar PV RISO query. Is 106 ohms bad? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Gavin Tait

I have been adviced that because my Solar PV inverter is showing an RISO of 10.6 ohms I need my connections to my panels changed. I this reasonable?

I have been adviced that because my Solar PV inverter is showing an RISO of 10.6 ohms I need my connections to my panels changed. I this reasonable?
Hi Gavin

Check this page By SMA

Insulation Resistance (Riso) of Non-Galvanically Isolated PV Plants with SUNNY MINI CENTRAL 9000TL/10000TL/11000TL

Reply to Solar PV RISO query. Is 106 ohms bad? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello fellow professionals, I'm currently facing a challenging scenario that involves the integration of solar photovoltaic (PV) systems on roofs...
Replies
Views
My best mate has been medically retired from the prison service at the young age of 52 and has time on his hands :D He's looking at a 'plug in'...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I wondered if anyone could help me with something that has been niggling me please?! When a Solar PV feed in circuit is installed...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Long story short - my Aurora P-One developed the common E031 fault. I carried out the repair myself (ex electronics teacher), replacing...
Replies
Views
I am a Napit registered electrician and want to get into Solar PV and battery storage. I have boot camp booked in April but am not hearing good...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock