Discuss Some advice on altering heating system in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

the pict

-
Mentor
Reaction score
Hi Guys Some time back we added a toilet and kitchen to one end of the house to make a self catering one bed holiday let, the existing system is an oil fired combi for the lot basically 3 beds 2 lounges, 2 kitchens 2 shower/ bathrooms the boiler is a turkinton 90/110, I intend to split the system to provide independant heating, my plan is to use a Amptec or similar for the letting part, 1 bed, lounge,kitchen and toilet shower room, one rad in each, hopefully if this works out do the same with our part of the house, so how are these little boilers in the real world I have heard that they can be costly to run but with the price of oil going through the roof I thought this might be the way to go, any input would be great
Pict

Reply to Some advice on altering heating system in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hey everyone, hope you all had a good xmas. Got called around to change over an old style pin type thermostat to a hive one for a family member...
Replies
Views
I have not had to do the wiring for a wet underfloor heating system before. I think I started a thread fairly recently and had some very good...
Replies
Views
Doing a lot of EICRs at the moment and have came across what I'm sure is a common enough problem. In an off grid rural cottage I have a TT system...
Replies
Views
Hello all Looking for some electrical advice if possible. We had a boiler and complete new central heating system installed in our house 3 years...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone We have a little problem with a heating system on one of the projects (quite big house in south Kensington) and we are looking for...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock