Discuss Some pics from a FULL rewire. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yes agree go to the media and try get it on cowboy builders they will lap this case up... elderly - ill health - dangerous and poor workmanship + no doubt he was stung in the pocket!

Seems that's the only way to stop these bloody cowboys. You need to sting these buggers in the pocket, and/or taking away the means to legally apply their trade, they won't pay any attention to anything else....

It's about time these ''Parasitic'' scheme providers and so-called industry company approvers, were made to stand up to the line and take responsibility for those they are so keen on registering to fill the company coffers!!

it would be nice to see the niceic having to defend themselves on tv. dom littlewood giving the MD a grilling, asking him why they're prepared to accept underskilled and underqualified people on their schemes.

Seems that's the only way to stop these bloody cowboys. You need to sting these buggers in the pocket, and/or taking away the means to legally apply their trade, they won't pay any attention to anything else....

It's about time these ''Parasitic'' scheme providers and so-called industry company approvers, were made to stand up to the line and take responsibility for those they are so keen on registering to fill the company coffers!!
no eng....
its all about cheap TV.....
nowt gets done....
look how many firms in the past in all walks of life are trading under such n such in the morning....then at lunchtime an amazing transformation takes place....
come the afternoon its a new company....theres the reshuffle (musical chairs)...a few created titles and some new letterheaded paper.....and your off..
windows n doors outfits springs to mind here.....

it would be nice to see the niceic having to defend themselves on tv. dom littlewood giving the MD a grilling, asking him why they're prepared to accept underskilled and underqualified people on their schemes.
the only thing that little goblin has ever grilled is probably some burgers or summat on his barbeque
then his pixy sidekick mrs titsnteeth goes an the cadge.....

Maybe all of the contributors to this post should PM the NICEIC Engineer??

i've just pm'd him. i told him that there is a debate on the forum concerning some appalling workmanship that has seemingly been carried out by one of their contractors, and i suggested that they should investigate it further.

let's keep the pressure on.

no eng....
its all about cheap TV.....
nowt gets done....
look how many firms in the past in all walks of life are trading under such n such in the morning....then at lunchtime an amazing transformation takes place....
come the afternoon its a new company....theres the reshuffle (musical chairs)...a few created titles and some new letterheaded paper.....and your off..
windows n doors outfits springs to mind here.....

What i really meant, was that if this brings these guys to the attention of the likes of NICEIC, at least they will (or hopefully) forfeit the ''Approved Contractor'' status and maybe the Part Pee registration.

I know what you mean though, it's so easy in the UK, to close one business name down and start up the following day with a new name. Not so elsewhere though, where a search is usually made of a new business named owner(s) for outstanding debt and court judgements.
Certain criteria is then applied to approval and operating any said new business... About time they applied the same sort of rules in the UK!!

Use the freedom of information act to find out how many companies have been kicked out of the NICEIC body for poor workmanship alone ..... ive a feeling this info will be so not forth coming; i bet most are ejected due to subscription issues and not to isolate NICEIC others similiar bodies are the same, considering its a non-profit based entity they really must have some massive overheads considering their reluctance root out their dodgy members, ever increasing fee's and ...i mean if you are told you will be inspected and you get to chose which jobs they are then how can a true picture evolve of your workmanship and competence - its time they had the ability to randomly turn up at short notice and pick and choose the jobs they wish to see not the ones you pick yourself.

Your average Joe public doesn't know anything about the NICEIC but believe the shambles that is the Part P is a valued recognition of competence for an Electrician --- yeah whatever!
Since the introduction of the Part P ive seen an increase of dodgy standards out there especially of so called Part P registered members.... its seems nowadays writing my name on the bog-role holds more ground than been registered in some of these schemes.

their nowt but liers, cheats n thieves....all of em!!
and that goes for most of the half arsed so called wannabe 2WW pretend sparkies out there n all....i come across em everyday and i hate the bastids....
none of em know jackshyt....
a danger to themselves....and more importantly other people...
they try asking me for advice when in the wholesalers....
my reply...: f**k off....

Reply to Some pics from a FULL rewire. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net