Discuss Something else to disconnect before testing... in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

ha. just bought one of them need wi-fi to front upstairs. not fitted yet. will see how it performs and report. just trying to fathom out the instructions, something about a WPS button? WTF is that?

These devices are a complete pain.

And all these downlights and fancy light fittings ....

How are we supposed to do proper IR testing these days

Linking L + N to cpc isn't that helpful if you are fault finding RCD tripping ....

These devices are a complete pain.

And all these downlights and fancy light fittings ....

How are we supposed to do proper IR testing these days

Linking L + N to cpc isn't that helpful if you are fault finding RCD tripping ....
but we are electricians, murdoch. we work magic even without having to bung 500V d.c. up a circuit. with a earth leakage clamp meter and a sense of touch and smell, we can find a fault just by being there. :D:D:D.

once upon a time i was called out to a local GP's house. RCD randomly tripping. as it was 9.30 p.m. i placed a couple of aspirins on top of his CU, telling him to phone me in the morning if it was not better.
You could have referred the Doc to the IET, for further treatment, that's what my GP normally does, unless of course a pill will do, in that case bring it on.

To open bottles...
ones you brought in cos the minibar is so fkn expensive?
Or even to open the ones from the minibar...you can't steal the wall-mounted ones so easily.

Some of the usb socket can take the test.

Maybe some can, but does it say on them before you start testing.
And what happens when joe blogs plugs in his new Samsung to charge just when you press the button?

Any new jobs now i'll be testing before fitting anything electronic.

Also WPS button on your router. press both, it connects the repeater or device to your router without having to fill in any network key password.

Maybe some can, but does it say on them before you start testing.
And what happens when joe blogs plugs in his new Samsung to charge just when you press the button?

Any new jobs now i'll be testing before fitting anything electronic.

Also WPS button on your router. press both, it connects the repeater or device to your router without having to fill in any network key password.
that's my query. the router does not seem to have a wps button.

shopping

Reply to Something else to disconnect before testing... in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net