Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Somewhere in South wales to calibrate my fluke in a day. in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. robmw

robmw EF Member

Hi, Does anyone from the South Wales area know somewhere I can get my Fluke MFT calibrated while you wait. Around by me the only place I can get it done is where they send it off for a week! Perhaps somewhere in Swansea Bridgend or Cardiff?

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Pete999

Pete999 Trusted Advisor

Top Poster Of Month

Business Name:
    None
    Could contact this lot
    Calibration Services - https://www.directcalibrationsolutions.co.uk/pages/calibration-services?gclid=CjwKCAjwjZjZBRAZEiwAPeLSKwCKYTq-aUwcoK1OENWwUUjYc4AmSSCopk_by7Dt4jP4nn52imfOzRoCvtQQAvD_BwE

3. 123

123 Electrician's Arms

I'd be surprised if none of your local wholesalers did a calibration day a couple of times a year?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sparky Pat

Sparky Pat Regular EF Member

try ringing Alpha Electronics in Newport, they may be able to help you.

5. robmw

robmw EF Member

Thanks for your help guys, will check them out tomorrow.