Discuss Southern Tool Fair at the Rose Bowl Southampton in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

lomax_tealeaf.jpg Is that you tea leaf?

Went there and it was no that good, the bosch guys didn't have any margin to play with, shame as was going to buy the core drill.

And if the LED Lenser sales rep would of shut up or took a breath I might have bought a new head torch, as he didn't it annoyed me.

Yep, just got back as well. It was very dissappointing. Looked at the dual Makita drill set and I can get it at least £15 cheaper than their offer price.

Reply to Southern Tool Fair at the Rose Bowl Southampton in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

My kitchen has track lighting. It consists of three halogen light bulbs. I've had the fixture for more than 25 years with no issues. Last night...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm an I.T.. engineer with some outdated electrical experience. I qualified C&G 2330 17th edition about 15 years ago, but my only experience...
Replies
Views
I can't find a previous thread on this topic, so here goes. There is one sort of house-brick that I dread encountering in my area - they are...
Replies
Views
Hi all. In a bit of a situation which is starting to cause a fair bit of stress and figured maybe asking some silly questions here may help to...
Replies
Views
I found myself needing to do some emergency plumbing at home this evening. I've got a small guest flat on my property which has been empty for...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock