Discuss spares from previous job ! in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

grel

i have 5 hj 260w mono panels and a omnik 1.5kw inverter i have some other spares as well. looking for £1500 ono if interested please contact me on 07812951084

Last edited by a moderator:
no mate just need rid of them as don't think i will be doing this any more need to get a every day job to pay the bills.
so if you want to buy them please do could do with the cash as well !
but cheers markc from maybe putting people off from buying by saying "Pressure sales" no mate just trying to get some money back of what i spent . obviously your rich so you don't have these problems !
Thanks again markc learn the truth before you do this again not very nice at all , didn't think people where like that on here but now a know .

Last edited by a moderator:
@grel,

If you know these regular contributors to the forum, you'll realise their comments were seriously tongue in cheek!

Any way the more we post the more exposure your ad gets!

Last edited:
@ Grel, Thanks for the PM. Humor not the strong point obviously.

The more posts on your thread the higher up the first page it is so better coverage.

Seriously no offence meant or intended so I appologise if taken that way. Was nothing more than a stab at REAL not you.

If I dare make another comment to this tread.

I feel youl'd be far better off getting them on Ebay and letting some DIYer buy them. Serious installers will have to offer warranty to their systems. Trying to sell of surplus stock here isn't the best avenue. I could never consider purchasing items such as this in this manner due the warranty offer alone. May be other installers here feel the same way?

I bet on ebay on a buy it now someone will snap them up as a kit.

Reply to spares from previous job ! in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net