Discuss Spiritual Earthing.. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Does this come under ‘functional earthing’?

I would also have no idea how to calculate the appropriate csa of the cable.

...it’s amazing how intelligent people can believe in this dribble, higher beings etc.

Does this come under ‘functional earthing’?

I would also have no idea how to calculate the appropriate csa of the cable.

...it’s amazing how intelligent people can believe in this dribble, higher beings etc.
That's what people used to say about the earth being a sphere.
I'm 99.5% sure earthing the bed will not make any difference at all, however I'm open to the tiny little chance that it might, simply because it's healthy to keep an open mind.

Oh boy! It's taken me an hour to write this as I just can't stop laughing at the opening post. :D:D:D Has anyone considered suitable labelling for the proposed bed sheet earthing arrangements into a socket outlet or are we happy with Pete's green and yellow idea?

all bollox.wear rare earth magnet bracelets on both wrists and ankles.align you bed North-South, place feet in salt water. visit Stonehenge each solstice.

That's what people used to say about the earth being a sphere.
I'm 99.5% sure earthing the bed will not make any difference at all, however I'm open to the tiny little chance that it might, simply because it's healthy to keep an open mind.

Some people still do believe it’s flat. Flat earthers I believe they are called. I’m 100% sure they’re retarded.

But you are correct, I should keep an open mind but drivel like earthing yourself does not compute for me.

spiritual
/ˈspɪrɪtʃʊəl,ˈspɪrɪtjʊəl/
adjective
  1. 1.
    relating to or affecting the human spirit or soul as opposed to material or physical things.

Some people still do believe it’s flat. Flat earthers I believe they are called. I’m 100% sure they’re retarded.
We had to share a cabin with one of those for a few weeks last year. Nice guy but mad as a sack of cats!

But you have been brainwashed over the years by Religion, bit like what the EU have been doing for the last 40 years........

Dont you mean Rupert Murdoch:innocent:

A cabin on a boat?
Nah, cabin as in portacabin. We could see water from it though - the river Mersey and could see a horizon. Couldn't make out the plumes of water rising from the waterfall at the horizon though :-(

Reply to Spiritual Earthing.. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net