Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Spot light types in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Spoon242

Spoon242 Guest

Guys,

I am calling in at a customers home on my way home this evening to look at a spot light which has stopped working. I don't know if it's a simple as the the lamp has blown or indeed what type spot lamps are fitted.

The cutomer also complains of brown staining around the fittings which they also would like looked in to.
    I was reading the other day somewhere and can not remember where about GU10's and the different types available, does anyone have a handy guide I can print out with the GU10 type symbols on please?

2. HandySparks

HandySparks Forum Mentor

Business Name:
    Neish Electrical Services
  3. Spoon242

Spoon242 Guest

Thanks handysparks, that is where I was reading it. I will print a copy out for the customer to read )