Discuss Staff Parties in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
So have any of the bosses on here got the task of sorting anything out for their lads for an Xmas bash and if so what have you got planned.
I've got three lads and upto now it looks like our bash is going to be:

Paint balling in the morning
Go Karting after
Possibly finishing with the Bowling alley.
It's worth noting the above choices were all theirs.
Not sure how I am supposed to get all that crammed into one day.
Oh and I better get saving by the look of it!!!!

So anyone else doing anything

We have a xmas dinner planned at the local on the 16th. Starts off by everyone inflating the gaffers head with void compliments then downhill from there. Usual antics of ribbing each other about this years school boy errors and costly mistakes.

So have any of the bosses on here got the task of sorting anything out for their lads for an Xmas bash and if so what have you got planned.
I've got three lads and upto now it looks like our bash is going to be:

Paint balling in the morning
Go Karting after
Possibly finishing with the Bowling alley.
It's worth noting the above choices were all theirs.
Not sure how I am supposed to get all that crammed into one day.
Oh and I better get saving by the look of it!!!!

So anyone else doing anything

Sounds fun!

Can I come? but when are you doing the eating and drinking bit?

Sounds fun!

Can I come? but when are you doing the eating and drinking bit?

I save The lapdancers and champagne for our new years Eve party :)

Strange, the work do's I've been on, we all just got very, very drunk. Amazing what you can achieve, with two halves of shandy. Followed up, by a slap up meal from the kebab van, throwing it all up before getting on the bus home. And then waking up in some strange village, thinking I'm never doing that again. :(

Local Pizza/ Pasta place at 6pm £10 a head, then into town for liquid carnage. I didn't go last year and i'm not going this year. I'll be cwched up in front of the log burner with re-runs of Top Gear on Dave.

Reply to Staff Parties in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock