Discuss Standard Duracell versus Duracell Industrial 9v PP3 MN1604 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

electricans_son

10 Duracell Industrial batteries on eBay are about £2 cheaper than the standard Duracell batterie, has anyone experience of using the Duracell Industrial batteries (theses are said to replace the Dracell Procell batteries) or know what the difference between them is?

I want to use them in smoke alarms, I know that the standard Duracell batteries last at least a year. I change them every year, and over the last three years, I have only HAD to replace one out of 21 batteries that were a year old; I am due to replace 7 of them now and recently, just one caused the alarm to beep indicating that the battery needed changing.

i'd go for Li-Ion. about 6 x the life of any alkaline battery.

Reply to Standard Duracell versus Duracell Industrial 9v PP3 MN1604 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all Recently we've been having a few issues with smoke and heat detectors.. been fitting them for years and years now mostly without any...
Replies
Views
Was having a look at our gas and electric bills today, and its getting depressing. I would like to keep using our appliances as and when we...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. The owner of the business I work for along with myself have created a DIY inverter setup that is giving us some issues. We bought...
Replies
Views
I am confused about battery testers for house hold batteries, AA, AAA, 9V, etc. Recently my smoke alarms started chirping so I changed the 9V...
Replies
Views
Hi. My property is 25 years old. It has the original Fire Angel mains interlinked smoke detectors. One on the ground floor passage and one...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock