Discuss State why functional testing is carried out in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

ScouseSpark

On completion of electricial installation testing in a shop and and office area the functional checks are to be carried out .

State why functional testing is carried out.

I would say to test the mechanical side of the device.

Okay, this is the last one, no more homework or assessment test questions please, the forum isn't there for you to take the lazy route with your test paper. Please restrict further threads to asking for assistance on areas of theory you may not understand, not specific test questions.

On completion of electricial installation testing in a shop and and office area the functional checks are to be carried out .

State why functional testing is carried out.

I would say to test the mechanical side of the device.

fundtional testing is an important part of the final testing of the installation. i.e. you switch it on if it works, OK. if it goes BANG, then you've cocked up. is that clear, mong?

Reply to State why functional testing is carried out in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I'm installing a Hoover oven and would like a little help please. The oven code is HOC3158IN. The oven manual states "The power cable must...
Replies
Views
I have got these questions on 2391-52 inspection and testing but can't remember option of 1st two questions. Please any suggestion will be...
Replies
Views
Commissioning a busduct. My contractor has installed a 2000amp aluminum Busduct in a 17 floor office tower. The specifications state you should...
Replies
Views
Hi all, New to the forum. I have been asked to look at this for one of our guys who's had an issue onsite after some electrical works had been...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone :) my first post here. Quick background I'm a newly qualified installer of somewhat advanced years whose just starting out in the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock