Discuss Static caravan testing in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

ok but max Zs for ring main with 32a breaker is 1.44 according to regs

Oh god.. I love it.. The didnt teach me this on my Part p Course.. Electrical Trainee right bud??

Nightmare aint it when your chucked in to the real world after 5 weeks and aint got a clue.. Try the 2391 (Now 2393 & 2395)

Bit abrupt but his is a wind up right

Im guessing he doesn't. His part-p course comment sent me over the edge, hense my failure to reply earlier.

I'm genuinley worried about the level of teaching on these short courses. It's horrific.

Just wish the people at the top would read these threads on these forums for a change and realise what they've bloomin' done to the industry.

As long as there is people parting with there hard earned cash with the promise of £70k a year then why do they care.. :-(

mmm OK so i am actually measuring Ra not Zs or Ze, OK i'll have a good think about that, i wish that this had been covered during my part P training, domestic testing is easy compared to this.

Just thought, part-p is for domestic so what you doing working on a caravan park?

What other quals do you have?

it was so satisfying winding up these 2 no-it-alls, you see so many criticisms from these 2 planks. by the way its their (people) not there (places) thanks guys, so funny doh!!

Reply to Static caravan testing in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock