Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

Steca 3600

Discussion in 'Solar PV Forum' started by powervan, Feb 24, 2012.

Discuss Steca 3600 in the Solar PV Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. powervan

powervan Guest

Lads who has used one?

2. powervan

powervan Guest

got 16 240watt panels to fit monday all on 1 string

3. babba

babba Regular EF Member

Looks like your on your own..who picked the inverter..????

4. Earthstore

Earthstore Guest

Good to see you have not given up on all this Powervan, missed your wit::hurray:

5. babba

babba Regular EF Member

Hes gona need wit to get through this thread ..only messn...you go powervan...

6. powervan

powervan Guest

well earthstore !! it be my last week coming up! works out this steca inverta has won best inverts comp! looks like it take fair old wack on single string! and it got every kind of protection going so mite have found out ITS THE ONE TO USE (bit late now:) ref witttttttttttttttt i lost that today wen my centro solar order which has been on order since december didnt arrive today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYWAY BED ME THINKS !! i will count centro solar panels to get to sleep:)))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.